• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Stats

Reaction score
..yarr that probability distribution question fckd me!! can i get an A ..i think i'll get 75 in p12 ileft 9 marks in p32 ..left 5 marls in p42 and today 6 marks in p62 ??

Reaction score
Guys I thought that the paper was good but gt like 45.......???????? :ROFLMAO: no way yar it would be approximately either side of 40 as 2007/08/06 etc r much easier nd straightforward nd gt is around 42/43 hence below or equal to 40 is acceptable... Let's hope it is below 40......... :) .... Have a nice day......

Reaction score
It had the same difficulty level as p1 i.e average, or perhaps it was easier. I sortof messed my p1 up :[ hoping s1 covers it well for me!

Reaction score
zeebujha said:
ahmed t said:
it has to be a whole number.
I am not totally sure about that, in some questions we get median in decimals, but we never change that!

dude they wre num of rooms.....how could dat b in decimals....it said approximate a value..... init?

Reaction score
djdead1 said:
zeebujha said:
ahmed t said:
it has to be a whole number.
I am not totally sure about that, in some questions we get median in decimals, but we never change that!

dude they wre num of rooms.....how could dat b in decimals....it said approximate a value..... init?
yeah, I already realized that. I screwed it!

Reaction score
lol...less dan me tho :p i left...and i mean LEFT widout answering...8 marks...rest of it i duno.. :/