• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Stressed out

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I have my exams coming up in a month. I'll be giving A2 Physics, A2 Biology and A2 Chemistry. I did 4 subjects at AS Level and got 4 As. I'm aiming to get 3A*s this time InshaAllah. However, I haven't put in maximum effort this year and thus I'm really worried. I'm done with almost half the past papers & the entire syllabus for Physics and Chemistry (just need to do revision and practice more of paper 5) but I'm still trying to finish the Biology syllabus and I have past papers left. Do you guys think I'll be able to get those A*s? I really need them for my admission into the university I desire to go to. Please give some suggestions/tips as to what I should do for these particular subjects.

XPFMember

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Waalaikumassalam..
You will in-sha'Allah. Just keep practicing pastpapers. And do refer marking schemes and examiner reports. Examiner reports are really good, they tell you what the examiners are looking for..

And ofcourse, duasss. Because they do miracles. Make sure not to miss your 5 daily prayers.

Good Luck!

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I have my exams coming up in a month. I'll be giving A2 Physics, A2 Biology and A2 Chemistry. I did 4 subjects at AS Level and got 4 As. I'm aiming to get 3A*s this time InshaAllah. However, I haven't put in maximum effort this year and thus I'm really worried. I'm done with almost half the past papers & the entire syllabus for Physics and Chemistry (just need to do revision and practice more of paper 5) but I'm still trying to finish the Biology syllabus and I have past papers left. Do you guys think I'll be able to get those A*s? I really need them for my admission into the university I desire to go to. Please give some suggestions/tips as to what I should do for these particular subjects.
I am sorry this is not related to your question but can you tell me the marks you used to get in biology and chemistry (if you don't mind) and whether the practical was hard or not. Please if you have any quick notes could please send them??

Reaction score
Waalaikumassalam..
You will in-sha'Allah. Just keep practicing pastpapers. And do refer marking schemes and examiner reports. Examiner reports are really good, they tell you what the examiners are looking for..

And ofcourse, duasss. Because they do miracles. Make sure not to miss your 5 daily prayers.

Good Luck!

Thank you so much for the motivation. And yes I will, definitely. :)

Reaction score
I am sorry this is not related to your question but can you tell me the marks you used to get in biology and chemistry (if you don't mind) and whether the practical was hard or not. Please if you have any quick notes could please send them??

By marks, did you mean the AS component marks I scored last year? The AS practicals weren't extremely hard for Biology and Chemistry but yeah in order to do well your school should have made you do at least a few papers in the labs so you get an idea of how the experiments are usually asked. Moreover, do read a lot of the marking schemes and examiner reports for paper 3, they help a lot.

Reaction score
By marks, did you mean the AS component marks I scored last year? The AS practicals weren't extremely hard for Biology and Chemistry but yeah in order to do well your school should have made you do at least a few papers in the labs so you get an idea of how the experiments are usually asked. Moreover, do read a lot of the marking schemes and examiner reports for paper 3, they help a lot.
Yes the component marks, but I feel the chemistry practical is kind of hard.