• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Subject help needed !!

Reaction score
is accounting available in A also well im never goin to take it anyways !! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Reaction score
Ok so here is what I m doing to do for doing ACCA in future !!
In O levels will give
Accounts
Stats
Physics
Chemistry
Computer
Maths (already given)
Add Maths
English
and for A levels
Accounts
Business Studies
Economics
Maths
Physics
Computing

Reaction score
Dude 6 A levels? Are you okay?

You do realize A levels is really tough and O levels is nothing compared to it.

Reaction score
arlery said:
Dude 6 A levels? Are you okay?

You do realize A levels is really tough and O levels is nothing compared to it.
yeah I do !! well I have already made up my mind for A levels so I will be going for it !! :)
People only appear for 3 subjects in A levels but I want to keep my options of switching fields open !! and btw if Ali Moeen Nawazish can give 26 papers and get 23 A's then why can't I give 6 papers can get at least 4 A's ? he is also a pakistani and so m I and you guys !! We are born with talent and it just depends how much we use it !! :)

Reaction score
:) Yeah true that. Well best of luck with it, but keep in mind even he didn't give them all in one go. It took quite a number of years to do it. But I like your determination. :)

Reaction score
arlery said:
You can opt for Business Studies, Accounting and Math if you want to become a full fledge commerce student.

What subjects do I need to take if I want to do C.A in A' Levels? :| And wud u advise that i study commerce in my summer holidays ? ? (P.S: I really want to study maths in A'levels... :) )

Reaction score
^ For C.A. you need to take Accounting, Business Studies and Maths.

Yeah I would advice you to study these subjects in the summer because the sooner you're done with the syllabus, the more time you'll get to finish past papers and practice from other books. A levels have a vast syllabus, and if it's not vast [for e.g. Math] then it's really challenging. So yeah, you should study them in the summer if you can.

Reaction score
arlery said:
:) Yeah true that. Well best of luck with it, but keep in mind even he didn't give them all in one go. It took quite a number of years to do it. But I like your determination. :)
thank you and thanks for the advice !! :)

Reaction score
arlery said:
^ For C.A. you need to take Accounting, Business Studies and Maths.

Yeah I would advice you to study these subjects in the summer because the sooner you're done with the syllabus, the more time you'll get to finish past papers and practice from other books. A levels have a vast syllabus, and if it's not vast [for e.g. Math] then it's really challenging. So yeah, you should study them in the summer if you can.

Heyy I was not talking bout the a level course duh :| :| I havent taken commerce in o levels so i was thinking of learning the basics in the summer...!!!! And i dont have to take economics in A levels? :|

Reaction score
Allright, my bad. Yeah do that, or you could directly start studying A level material, won't really make a difference. No, you don't have to Economics for that.

Reaction score
WAT :p How came it doesnt make any difference....... :|
So this means that i wud be having BS, Math, Accounts and GP in A levels? ryt?

Reaction score
Usman17 said:
WAT :p How came it doesnt make any difference....... :|
So this means that i wud be having BS, Math, Accounts and GP in A levels? ryt?
yeah it doesn't make any difference !! GP is your own choice !! not necessary for CA

Reaction score
No it wouldn't because universities don't count GP as a subject and tend to ignore the grade earned in it.

Reaction score
arlery said:
No it wouldn't because universities don't count GP as a subject and tend to ignore the grade earned in it.
My sir where I take Accounting Coaching said today that I have to take Economics too if i want to do CA

Reaction score
Eco is easy man i guess so as a number of my friends say that whatever is in BS is in Eco so if u already have taken BS then its no problem !!

Reaction score
scouserlfc said:
Eco is easy man i guess so as a number of my friends say that whatever is in BS is in Eco so if u already have taken BS then its no problem !!
But I m talking about A levels !! :twisted: