• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Subjects at the British Council

Reaction score
Hi,

So I'm planning on doing a couple of AS subjects this November session, and I'm not sure whether or not they offer the complete range of CIE AS exams or only a select few? Different friends told me different things, and when I called them up, they said that they won't know the specific subjects until it comes to the registration period (around August). Does anyone have any more information regarding this?

Thanks

Reaction score
peace
check the timetable they released, all the subs are there

What timetable? and by the way, I just checked the online application form they released and couldn't find my subject there!! Where else could I do the exam now :S

Reaction score
hey, same is the case with me. I wanted to give islamic studies this oct, and when the online registration form came, islamic studies was not there among the subject. Niether is urdu... Dunno what the cie ppl are doing this tym for karachites....If you get to know any more info regarding this, let me know plz

Reaction score
hey, same is the case with me. I wanted to give islamic studies this oct, and when the online registration form came, islamic studies was not there among the subject. Niether is urdu... Dunno what the cie ppl are doing this tym for karachites....If you get to know any more info regarding this, let me know plz

Reaction score
Hey, i called british council. They said that i should download the form manually rather than filling it online, and enter my sibject and on the top, i should write karachi. They have mentioned only a few selected subjects in the online form, and those whose subjects are not there, are asked to do it this way. Then hey have to submit the form to standard chartered.

Reaction score
Hey, i called british council. They said that i should download the form manually rather than filling it online, and enter my sibject and on the top, i should write karachi. They have mentioned only a few selected subjects in the online form, and those whose subjects are not there, are asked to do it this way. Then hey have to submit the form to standard chartered.

Oh wow.. Guess I won't need to do it then. I just wanted to do AS Computing as an extra subject on top of my normal 5-6 AS subjects, so it's not a big deal really. They should really point out and clarify the process next time though, what a poor institution.

Reaction score

Thanks for sharing it with us, you did it in this way?