• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Suggestion needed... :)

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum , :)
Guys i wanted ask that how many subjects do we need for admission in Pakistan's universities . Someone told my mom that 8 O'Level subjects are needed for medical . Last year i gave 6 O'Level , and this year i am giving 4 AS .
Soooooo is there still any need of giving 2 more O'level subjects ?? :unsure:

Reaction score
Assalamualaikum , :)
Guys i wanted ask that how many subjects do we need for admission in Pakistan's universities . Someone told my mom that 8 O'Level subjects are needed for medical . Last year i gave 6 O'Level , and this year i am giving 4 AS .
Soooooo is there still any need to give 2 more O'level subjects ?? :unsure:
well, for getting addmision in pak uni, u need to get conversion of ur grads to matric system marks. U must have pak studies, islamiat n urdu but don't know whther u need exact 8 subjects. i don't think there is somthing like that but still need to confirm.

Reaction score
it is a great disadvantage if u do a levels and go to pak university atleast 10% marks r redused n u shd have given Pakistan studies , islamiat , English and Urdu if u wanna be admitted

Reaction score
well, for getting addmision in pak uni, u need to get conversion of ur grads to matric system marks. U must have pak studies, islamiat n urdu but don't know whther u need exact 8 subjects. i don't think there is somthing like that but still need to confirm.
there is