• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

suggestion

Reaction score
hey guys, Xpf Roxx!!
but i got something to say,
isnt it gonna be better if you guys Zip up the papers and upload one file, compressed, hm? and all you gotta do is download one file per subject, other wise its like hell to download each paper, and then the mark schemes and syllabuses to boot... :p
please do consider this thankss soo much, for trynna make this site easier to use :) its a life saver already... :p

Reaction score
they want u to loose ur fingers by cliking again and again nd agen.. :p..

if he wantd to be so easy he cud have posted all ur fav past papers to ur house :p.. u gotta work hard to gain sumthing :D

Reaction score
hahaha! LOL cmon, its just a way of making it better :p
huh, dont you think so? i mean the idea is good, what is the harm,
and it wont take long to compress em up right, cmon! plus they DO tell us they'r open to any kindsa suggestions, and alll that, :?
:) :) LOL
lets wait for what the admin has to say about this, hm...
btw whr r u from? :)

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
It's a great idea! :)
But if someone specifically want's a marking scheme, he/she will need to download the entire compressed file.
Let's just not forget that we still have over 30% of viewers using dial-up.
Many viewers are also using mobile phones which can handle pdf's
but handling zip's would be a torture on its small processor.
And the most important of them all, it'll consume more bandwidth and bandwidth is like gold to me specially
when the server's are already maxed out (that's why the site is sometimes slow).
An alternate can be zip's for every year containing QP + MS + ER while keeping the individuals.
But implementing take a lot of time (months infact!!!)

Reaction score
ohhh, well save your Gold :p
lol but yeah cmon every1 one of us is only givin our exams once in a life time, and once you download all of em you wont really need to do it all again, and all
so hey its once-in-a-lifetime effort lol, but see its still worth the time wasted, i think the alternative thing, like put up both , compressed and individual, i guess its gonna be great, please do that, if its not too much of an effort, ;) tho start with igcse major subjects, like maths, economics, accounting ;0 ;) ya know, lol, ahh i sound selfish telling you to waste your time just cause i can save mine ;P hehehe nyway, its up to you now!

Reaction score
well... suggestion is good, but i agree with admin, sumtimes u do need only mark scheme etc. n putting up both causes problems too.
btw, u can try any decent download manager, to actually download all papers etc in 1 click! i did that...

Reaction score
PlanetMaster said:
An alternate can be zip's for every year containing QP + MS + ER while keeping the individuals.
But implementing take a lot of time (months infact!!!)

It's currently a busy season, thus, the extra load on your servers. I guess it will be back to normal once this session is over.
Once I'm done with my exams (June 10) I'd like to help you with the above if you want. I've got quite a lot of experience which might come handy in more than one way ;) PM if interested Admin!

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Thanks for offering your valuable contribution. :)
If required, I'll contact you.

Reaction score
seems like someone has started their A levels :D
i do have notes, but on my notebook :p
anyways dun worry things seem a lil dificult in the beginning but u'll get hold of em soon ;)

Reaction score
Jazib said:
seems like someone has started their A levels :D
i do have notes, but on my notebook :p
anyways dun worry things seem a lil dificult in the beginning but u'll get hold of em soon ;)

an AWESOME post!!! :mrgreen: