• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Suggestions for XtremePapers!

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
Hi members,

Vacations are over and now XtremePapers will be back on track.
All login rules now apply and lets just prepare for the upcoming traffic of Oct/Nov 2010 session.

I have few updates and changes planned for XtremePapers that I'll be implementing shortly.
If you have anything in mind, now is the time!

Please suggest anything from a punctuation correction to whole site's revamping; I'll listen to it.

Best regards,
Admin
http://www.XtremePapers.net

Reaction score
What about exam notes.There should be notes (short) for quick revision of a candidate for his/her paper. :)

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
That's already in my 'To-do list'.
I've already created a poll for that in every download section and so far 96.3% agreed. :mrgreen:
Unfortunately that's time consuming and can take a while.

Any more suggestions are appreciated. :)

Reaction score
Thankx for that.But i think the things already in this site are great and if i'll feel that anything is needed i'll inform here :) ;)

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
SAUD ASLAM said:
Pls make a wap for mobile of Xtremepapers
That's a great suggestion. :)
I thought about this a long time ago but not all wap devices support PDF's.
So i was thinking either to make online jpg's or make a java based PDF reader which will improve support.
What do you suggest?

Reaction score
Hi,
this really nice of Planetmaster to do this topic
I think we can make an involvment of parents and professional teachers for all students so that it would be great for everybody to get an aid

Reaction score
well I remember how much this forum helped me in the june 10 session thnx for that admin.
I think it would be good to add a chat section something like chatroom etc. cuz sometimes it used to get very hard to understand certain questions n stuff! it will b great if users can ask for the solutions in a live chat... if this sounds silly, u may ignore it :)

Reaction score
hey supporting "silent hunter" 's idea, you should make a page for each subject where members can upload their own notes or something. if u are worried about storage that this will use up, you could make it in this format and users can upload to a different site and share a link:
lets say you make a notes folder in the biology folder:

(this is the upload form)
untitled-2.jpg

(and this is how it looks like after it has been published)
untitled1.jpg

hope i helped :)

Reaction score
PlanetMaster can create Main directory then directory for O,level and inside this directory there should be
subject name along with its code .
here is
Main Directory
Cambridge O level(Notes/worksheets)
Edexcel Olevel(Notes/worksheets)
etc
then inside directory of Cambridge O level(Notes/worksheets) there should
Additional Maths-4037
Biology-5090
Maths-4024
Physics- 5054
Similarly for Cambridge A Levels and proceed same for Edexcel, OCR and other boards

although it will make a long lists but one can easily
jump where he wants to go . I hope it will help.

Reaction score
SAUD ASLAM said:
Pls make a wap for mobile of Xtremepapers

thats the thing i wanted to say from centuries..... :D
forget the pdf's rite nw....make some small version for forums that can be opened from cell fones....atleast u can get last minute tips wen reaching exam centres...(hope u get the meaning) :p
it takes so long time to open it from cell and costs many rupees.. :p

and one thing more.....disable moderator's powers to block members!!!! :x
i got banned for a day yesterday with no reason given!!! (need some respect for senior members.. :cool: :cool: )

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
XPF is fully compatible on mobile phones.
I'll strongly recommend to use OperaMini.
It'll load XPF faster (upto 6x) and will reduce your costs (upto 10x).
Get it from mini.opera.com

And regarding banned issue, I'll definitely look into it.
Sorry for the inconvenience this might have caused!

Reaction score
i think there must be a chat section jxt lyk social networkin websites.it ll make atmosphere more lively nd helpful

Reaction score
for study notes u cn put or sum memebers lyk me cn upload sum things iMEAN WHO WANTS TO voLUNTeeR

Reaction score
I think the chat section is a very good idea and it should definitely be implemented... :) Good Luck..!

Reaction score
A new design for the forum , making it a bit brighter ( The current theme , Alternate theme , as in White and red , and as much as cheerful colours you can get )

I was so busy in the vacation , didn't have enough plans to do anything -_-" , However , I believe I have a couple of suggestions.
1.Themes , as mentioned above.
2.Chatroom and a Ventrilo server on( But with limits of course , such as restricting useless chats etc... its a study forum after all ).
3. Putting the formats in Doc's or JPG's , that would make it better for mobile readers , especially ones using Java System.
4. If it is possible for one of the students who studied well to answer a model exam or something with an explanation , that will save time and effort.
5. Making Quizzes and revision HTMLs ,choosing like the Quiz Applications in Facebook or typing in forms... these are good too.

If there are any more suggestions , these wouldn't be for the website staff , they'd be for the members of the forum.

PlanetMaster

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
hassam said:
for study notes u cn put or sum memebers lyk me cn upload sum things iMEAN WHO WANTS TO voLUNTeeR
I haven't made any plans yet.
I'll see to it soon..

Usman17 said:
I think the chat section is a very good idea and it should definitely be implemented... :) Good Luck..!
Done! :)
See viewtopic.php?f=47&t=2528.

Mr.Pakistan said:
there shud be a like button for all the posts!!
There will be one soon..
I've already made an update regarding this but had some issues with it.
I'm already working on it; "Thanking a user for the post".