• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Suggestions for XtremePapers!

Reaction score
hey offer batch downloading too........... plz plz plz........ its the best suggestion

Reaction score
batch downloading is needed urgently .
as downloading take's too much time
batch downlosding would save precious time of students :)

Reaction score
An easy solution to the mobile phones which donot support the PDF format is a mobile application, with PDF plugin from adobe or some other software manufacturer!!! Be it on nokia S60 available through ovi store or iPhone OS available through app store!!! It will make atleast my life abit easier and it will be fun to use extreme papers!!! A whole new app will allow u to give a much better user interface... Ofcourse it would be inevitably having an Internet browser base structure but it's easy to make one when the website is going literally international!!! Atleast I hope so... And if the PDF plugin is the problem, why don't we make an application solely based on Extreme Papers Forum??? That would be a good one and cheaper to use on edge (until we get 3G )... I think u should consider it because believe me or not, in it lies the future of mobile mobile phone oriented extreme papers!!!

Reaction score
Bhai ............... dnt be oversmart just batch-processing along with seperate downloading should be best solution ............. to promote xtremepapers

Reaction score
@fasih58 did i ever ask for your comment on my suggestion??? and by the way, it has been the weakness of our nation since ages that we don't think long term !!!! and perhaps the same weakness is present in u!!!

Reaction score
Umarfb said:
@fasih58 did i ever ask for your comment on my suggestion??? and by the way, it has been the weakness of our nation since ages that we don't think long term !!!! and perhaps the same weakness is present in u!!!

i like it!! :D

Reaction score
mista.lova.lova said:
Umarfb said:

i like it!! :D

mee to :)

Reaction score
Umarfb said:
thanx for ur comment

nak

Reaction score
Hello,
CAn you post materials for LLB honours University of London (external program) in extreme papers. There are large no. of students from Bangladesh studying this course. It would be really helpful for students studying this course like me.

Reaction score
Umarfb said:

I want to remind u that still we are not a nation as u mentined and i highlighted...............just because of people like u............ WHO LOVE CRITICISM........................ :mrgreen: MIND IT........

Reaction score
fasih58 said:
Umarfb said:

I want to remind u that still we are not a nation as u mentined and i highlighted...............just because of people like u............ WHO LOVE CRITICISM........................ :mrgreen: MIND IT........[/quo
keep ur silly and dumb comments to yourself!!! u don't need to publicize your kiddish sence oh humour baeby!!!!

Reaction score
this thread is not meant for fighting guys !!
so better STOP .!!!

Reaction score
yes could you mention or put in different folders which paper is for which country since now there are numerous papers and i confuse which one should i use