• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

sum qz regarding isl2

Reaction score
guys i hav a few problems regardn d paper..
1.i cant find any refrnce 4 H.Ibrahim's(as) significance in hajj
2.can d Caliphs' lyf b4 takn d office cum?
3.do u hav any examples 4 rlation b/w hadis n ijma?
4.can ds q cum: 'Give 3 examples 4m the Prophet's(pbuh) n d Caliphs' time 2 show howdey conducted relatnx wd othr states?' if yes,wich examples shal i give 4m d Caliphs' tym?
plz help... even if u no d answer 2 only 1 of these probx...
id b gr8ful :)

Reaction score
Hazrat Ibrahim significance in Hajj is in:

1.Sa'ee
2.Rami
3.Tawaf-e-Qudoom

1.When Hazrat Ibrahim left Hazrat Hajra and Hazrat Ismail in the barren valley of Faraan, the cries of thrist of Hazrat Ismail provoked H.Hajra to run 7 times between the hills of Safa and Marwa.

2. When Hazrat Ibrahim was going to slaughter his son for Allahs, Devil came in form of man to put doubt in the heart of Hazrat Ibrahim. He threw stone at him, which is now practised by muslims in Hajj.

3.Tawaf-e-Qudoom is started from Muqam-e-Ibrahim, it is the point from where Hazrat Ibrahim stood to repair the Kaaba.

Reaction score
About Hadith and Ijma.

Can be seen when:

1.Prophet said "My community would never agree on error"

2.During Uhad, he belived that muslim should fight in the city while majority of young muslims who did not participated in Badr wanted to fight outside, He agreed to fight the battle outside Madina.

Reaction score
About other, I do have some idea but havent formally started them myself so I did refrain.

Reaction score
aleezay said:
guys i hav a few problems regardn d paper..
1.i cant find any refrnce 4 H.Ibrahim's(as) significance in hajj
2.can d Caliphs' lyf b4 takn d office cum?
3.do u hav any examples 4 rlation b/w hadis n ijma?
4.can ds q cum: 'Give 3 examples 4m the Prophet's(pbuh) n d Caliphs' time 2 show howdey conducted relatnx wd othr states?' if yes,wich examples shal i give 4m d Caliphs' tym?
plz help... even if u no d answer 2 only 1 of these probx...
id b gr8ful :)

Q 2 & 4 can never come
Q 4 cann come like this that Caliphs reation with other states not prophets !!

Reaction score
@Aleezay: 1st xample cn be quoted ov Abu Bakr against apostate trribes...n the 2nd cn b incidnt ov Fall ov Jerusalem during Caliphate ov Hazrt Umer!