• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SUMMER PLANS :D

Reaction score
dude dont mind but the topic is over now. i apologised. She (God bless here) accepted. so i think there is little point in talking about why i was not tagged. Even admins are human and can make mistakes!
i know the topic is over, i am not restarting it again.
and i know they are humans, I was just pulling his leg. I didn't know he would mind it that way, my bad.

Reaction score
My plans for the summer include completing scooby doo. I'm gonna watch every scooby doo show that has ever existed. Then im gonna watch more chic flicks and complete all those tv series i started during my exams and also become someone else, something else AND decide what i wanna do for A levels! AHH the last one's depressing!

Reaction score
My plans for the summer include completing scooby doo. I'm gonna watch every scooby doo show that has ever existed. Then im gonna watch more chic flicks and complete all those tv series i started during my exams and also become someone else, something else AND decide what i wanna do for A levels! AHH the last one's depressing!
If you are watching scooby doo, then send me the links from where you will watch.
If some good drama series recommend me the drama and site too. If online preferred.

Reaction score
I do play cricket...
As for the body I have the equipment at home, and yes I will follow up with the diet regularly. ;)
play football as well for 30-60 mins as per stamina, and yes play with normal or pros not kids.
Dont ball fast otherwise you might become shoaib shaun tait etc :p

Reaction score
my Plans for summer include:
  1. regular football and exercise :D
  2. career counseling
  3. internships
  4. and ofcourse, FIFA 14 :love:
Fifa 14, teach me master!!
My friend invited for one-off game, thrashed me 6-0
His younger bro sweeped me 4-1 (3 own goals by me :( )
that were my first two games of fifa 14 btw :D great start isnt it?

Reaction score
If you are watching scooby doo, then send me the links from where you will watch.
If some good drama series recommend me the drama and site too. If online preferred.

Actually i just download it and watch it. But some good sites are cucirca,sidereel, and megashare. You won't find Scooby-Doo there though. And since you're a guy I'd say watch the arrow, sleepy hollow,the originals(but it's a spinoff to the vampire diaries), then there's agents of shield and Dracula. Also I've heard game of thrones is good but I've only seen the first 3 episodes cause of the exams so I can't say.

Reaction score
Actually i just download it and watch it. But some good sites are cucirca,sidereel, and megashare. You won't find Scooby-Doo there though. And since you're a guy I'd say watch the arrow, sleepy hollow,the originals(but it's a spinoff to the vampire diaries), then there's agents of shield and Dracula. Also I've heard game of thrones is good but I've only seen the first 3 episodes cause of the exams so I can't say.
okay thanks for your help

Reaction score
Well, my family and I are planning to travel to Europe this summer ^^
Besides traveling to London, I have never explored any other country in Europe before so I'm excited ^_^
So far, my dad booked tickets to Italy and Switzerland ^^
Unfortunately, I believe that I will be traveling during Ramadan :( and it's pretty hard to travel and fast at the same time :/ #experience

So... Who wants Swiss chocolates? :D

Reaction score
Well, my family and I are planning to travel to Europe this summer ^^
Besides traveling to London, I have never explored any other country in Europe before so I'm excited ^_^
So far, my dad booked tickets to Italy and Switzerland ^^
Unfortunately, I believe that I will be traveling during Ramadan :( and it's pretty hard to travel and fast at the same time :/ #experience

So... Who wants Swiss chocolates? :D
Swiss Knife 3:)

Reaction score
Kid are you a Pakistani?
I dont know you, but i will find you and i will make you play football :p
even cricketers play to be in a good shape!
Yes I'm Pakistani, this place is filled with Pakistanis as far as I've seen, and no I'm not a kid. :mad: If 17 years old is your definition of kid then yes :p
I do play football at school but I'm rubbish at it. :cry:
I do other stuff to be in good shape. (y)