• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SUMMER PLANS :D

Reaction score
i think i called ur gelping ur sis boring
now u will say did u know how much sawab it gives us blah blah blah!

Reaction score
WAIT A MINUTE DID YOU JUST CALL DOING UMRA IS BORING???
WELL LISTEN UP MISTER DOING UMRA IS THE MOST EXCITING THING ANYONE WOULD EVER DO RATHER THAN WATCHING MOVIES AND LISTENING TO SONGS YOU SHOULD READ QURA'AN READ ISLAMIC BOOKS AND ALHAMDULILLAH AZ'AWAJALLAH I HAVE DONE UMRA SO MANY TIMES THAT NOW I EVEN THE ROUTES
SO THINK AT LEAST THRICE BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING
Dis is true !! Well said (y)

Reaction score
WAIT A MINUTE DID YOU JUST CALL DOING UMRA IS BORING???
WELL LISTEN UP MISTER DOING UMRA IS THE MOST EXCITING THING ANYONE WOULD EVER DO RATHER THAN WATCHING MOVIES AND LISTENING TO SONGS YOU SHOULD READ QURA'AN READ ISLAMIC BOOKS AND ALHAMDULILLAH AZ'AWAJALLAH I HAVE DONE UMRA SO MANY TIMES THAT NOW I EVEN THE ROUTES
SO THINK AT LEAST THRICE BEFORE YOU SAY ANYTHING
and btw talking to a na-mehram guy is wrong so why dont u stop talking to all the males who arent mehram to you?
If u want to play islam islam then u dont think u can win from me!!! savvy?

Reaction score
yes sis I do :D ... that's true atimes I even get stuck in some words but Allhamdulilah so far I speak good
OMG ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ..... gawdddddd im so stupid .. I got confused between one of my frnds user name :p
sorry sis im extremely sorry ...
I actually have a xpc frnd whoz name is Ayesha babur and her user name is also Ayesha b .. so u bth confused me :O im sorry .....lolz xP
Awwwwwww is that ur nephew>???? :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: LMAO

Loool haha what a coincidence :) wow mashaAllah thats so good; i feel guilty at times :/ anyway inshaAllah im going to an arab coutry for uni as well so better start speaking to some arabs now haha, if i honestly spoke to arabs in arabic im sure i would be fluent but even my omani friends speak in english :(

Haha no i dont have any nephews; abdullah is my lil cousin :)

Reaction score
Oh Cool a discussion about our summer plans :p

I wanna go to Brazil. Aka the worlds cup :D

I swear sometimes I feel its made for me.. You see Im finishing my exams at 11th june. And it starts 12th june.

Hell! Its made for me :")

But yeah. Im hopeless, who'll take me there -_-

Hahahahha :') aww

Reaction score
Oh Cool a discussion about our summer plans :p

I wanna go to Brazil. Aka the worlds cup :D

I swear sometimes I feel its made for me.. You see Im finishing my exams at 11th june. And it starts 12th june.

Hell! Its made for me :")

But yeah. Im hopeless, who'll take me there -_-
ride on the tire :p of the airplane of course :p