• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

SUMMER PLANS :D

Reaction score
[dthegreat, post: 791406, member: 24767"]oh shit u dont know what is airplane you live in a cave :p[/quote]

Hahahhahahah omg my stomach. .

You're so cute! You never know, you might just wake up in the middle of the football pitch one day, and you'll open ur eyes to Neymar diving for his life just 10 feet away, just as Ronaldo is running at the speed of light. :')

Your are soo encouraging hahahaha. Imagining the moment. But hey sometimes life sucks when you're a girl -_-

My summer plan is ---> start studying of A level because school will not give holidays much like only one or two :(

How many subjects?
Live your life its summer for gods sake!

Reaction score
[dthegreat, post: 791406, member: 24767"]oh shit u dont know what is airplane you live in a cave :p

Your are soo encouraging hahahaha. Imagining the moment. But hey sometimes life sucks when you're a girl -_-

How many subjects?
Live your life its summer for gods sake![/quote]
Well, I have 5 subjects... and how can I live my life during exams.. and when exams are over the school starts again infact they are starting the lectures from 21 may for chemistry :( :(

Reaction score

How many subjects?
Well, I have 5 subjects... and how can I live my life during exams.. and when exams are over the school starts again infact they are starting the lectures from 21 may for chemistry :( :([/quote]

What kind of a school is that. And why in the world you're taking many subjects.

even medicine needs only 2 !

Reaction score

How many subjects?
Well, I have 5 subjects... and how can I live my life during exams.. and when exams are over the school starts again infact they are starting the lectures from 21 may for chemistry :( :([/quote]
than minimum how many should I take.. I am thiking of taking 3 and that are all science subjects.

Reaction score
Well, I have 5 subjects... and how can I live my life during exams.. and when exams are over the school starts again infact they are starting the lectures from 21 may for chemistry :( :(
than minimum how many should I take.. I am thiking of taking 3 and that are all science subjects.[/quote]

Depends on your future plans.. what and where do you want to study?

Reaction score
I wanna study marine biology and in India only[/quote]

I have no idea about india.. but here in UAE taking 2 subjects is fine. 2sciences and physics isnt related so I guess should go for Bio and Chem[/quote]
Okay!

Reaction score
Loool haha what a coincidence :) wow mashaAllah thats so good; i feel guilty at times :/ anyway inshaAllah im going to an arab coutry for uni as well so better start speaking to some arabs now haha, if i honestly spoke to arabs in arabic im sure i would be fluent but even my omani friends speak in english :(

Haha no i dont have any nephews; abdullah is my lil cousin :)
oh yes that's true sis ... well u can talk to me in Arabic .. then atleast u will get some idea of Arabic :p