• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Supernatural

Reaction score
lol..You seem pretty cautious.:p
well, a couple of times when I was kid. I was at my grandma's home and mum was out of country, and I used to miss her lot. So, at night, when all were asleep, I used to talk to my mom face-to-face (but she was far away), I thought my mum just flew all the way for me (i was 5 or 6)..when i grew up , i told my granma and she said it might be something supernatural as she had witnessed some stuff herself. but I bet it was a good one.

I don't remember muchas I was a kid when i used to visit grandma but my mom knows many but she won't let the stories scare us.
Thank You champ-student for your story.
I hope more people will share their stories.

Reaction score
Hmmm...if we're talking jinns and angels, then yes of course I believe they exist. Werewolves vampires et all...no way.

But as far as 'encounters' with the supernatural go, I'm undecided. I mean, yeah sure, jinns do exist and can interfere with our lives, but whether its jinns or just overactive imagination...I really cant say...:LOL:

Reaction score
I believe Jinns, Ghosts and witches and other Black Magic related beings exist. (Since Black Magic is real)
But i don't believe in Vampires, werewolves and demons.

Reaction score
Is 'Supernatural" TV series more beautiful than The Vampire Diaries, cause I like TVD a lot.
I hear about 'Supernatural', but do not watch because I don't know whether it is beautiful or not.

Lol, i don't know if its ''Beautiful''.. o_O
But, Supernatural is a great show. I used to love it. But then i stopped watching it after season 7.

Reaction score
I believe in jinns and angels but if you tell me vampires and all exist then i'll just laugh.:D