• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

T-20 Cricket World cup

Reaction score
see this one f the main reasons i luv AUS. they just THRASHED INDIA!!!!!!!! Ha

Reaction score
Next one about to begin. Strong Gayle's can blow apart the sri lankan crops! But beware west indies. :D

Reaction score
oh is dere still any hope i thought we wud be out wen england made S.A lose?

Reaction score
Nope we still have a chance as England defeated South Africa. Now we have the second highest net run rate ! If today Pakistan beats South Africa and then at night England beats New Zealand then it will be England and Pakistan to go through.

@Jezla: At one instant it seemed that Sri Lanka had the game on their side. But the Aussie's recovered well. Its going to be a tough game!

Reaction score
WHY did we have to lose? I dont like the Aus.............
JEZLA who did u SUPPORT?

Reaction score
Jez... Can u pls recover from ur cricket madness and just sit and study..loser :lol:

Reaction score
I'll try!!! Anyways SL is playin 2mrw too!!!! Very Bad!!! :lol: They shudn't b playin wen our examz start!!! :D
I won't be able to concentrate :D :lol:

Reaction score
They are not gonna help u in ur exams. Plz be more serious my dear friend.2mrrw r gonna face ur future But u can watch match anytime.... :?