• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

T-20 Cricket World cup

Reaction score
Pakistan has eliminated South Africa out of the World Cup. The cornered tigers. All eyes on the England vs New Zealand match.

Reaction score
Haha.. nd the indian tv people were saying.. pak got thru cuz of england's ''courtesy'' .. lolz.. they just cant stop getting jealous :D

Reaction score
yeah! i heard an indian news channel. blaming ipl authoroties on the defeat....

Reaction score
yeah..these indian newz channelz r pathetic,,,they r alwayz against pakistan for some reason or another
just because newzealand lost, they ddnt do it so pakistan could play against england

Reaction score
Zohaib bhai! I really can't understand that if you are appearing for 40 papers, How on earth can you afford to watch the matches. I am curious to know that when did you start preparing.

Reaction score
:D :D :D AHH @dy the finalzzz, Aussies are gonna win. I.A. hEY GES wat??? shezas parentz hav gone to the Indies and she's practically dying!! :D :D

Reaction score
Duh!! To watch the match. This is baaaad Aus hav lost their wicket #1 already. Didnt shez tell u?

Reaction score
no. i dnt remember the last time i switched on my fone! THATZ AWSUM! 4 SHAZ HAHAHAHAHHA. poor thing!