• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tag : Your It!

Reaction score
I just thought about this new game (hope it's as much a big hit as my last 4 games)

Procedure :
A member tags another member and asks a question . Then the tagged member has to answer that question and tags another member and asks him a question . Then the new tagged member does the same . And so it goes on!

Rules:
1. No questions about personal information
2. No harsh questions .
3. Players can only tag one person in one post
4. Try to be funny when asking questions ( funny doesn't mean harsh )
5. You can only post if the previous post has tagged you .
6. Don't jump out of nowhere . I'm the only exception , duh , i created the game :p
7. No opinions are required . Members can keep their philosophies in their pockets
8. try to tag active members ( we don't want to wait a whole year before the next tag!)
Let's begin

Reaction score
once the game get's underway , many people will join . now don't ruin the tempo . i promise if nobody tags you i will . this is just to prevent members from creating a fuss! everyone starts tagging and it will become annoying and confusing