• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

take this....another bomb for ISLAMIAT!!!!

Reaction score
Dear Farah Dar,
Thank you for your email dated 27 February, and please accept my apologies for the delay in responding..
In response to customer feedback we have made a small change to specimen Paper 1 for both Cambridge IGCSE Islamiyat (0493) and Cambridge O Level Islamiyat (2058) The change is to part b of question 1, which now reads:
(b) briefly explain the importance of these themes in a Muslim's life today. [4]
The rest of question 1 and the number of marks available remain the same. You can download specimen papers from our website.
Cambridge Islamiyat question papers are now marked online. Because of this change we have amended the design so that candidates now write their answers directly on the question paper. You can see an example of this change by downloading the specimen papers from the Cambridge O Level or Cambridge IGCSE sections of our website.
Please contact me if you require further assistance.

Reaction score
Subject: Re: Islamiyat confusion [#782018]

Dear Hanya,
Thank you for your email dated 24 February.
In response to customer feedback we have made a small change to specimen Paper 1 for both Cambridge IGCSE Islamiyat (0493) and Cambridge O Level Islamiyat (2058) The change is to part b of question 1, which now reads:

(b) briefly explain the importance of these themes in a Muslim's life today. [4]

The rest of question 1 and the number of marks available remain the same. You can see an example of this change by downloading the specimen papers from the Cambridge O Level or Cambridge IGCSE sections of our website.
Please contact me if you require further assistance.

Kind regards
Rosie NuddsCustomer Services Advisor
University of Cambridge International Examinations

Reaction score
This is a nuclear bomb! kill thousands of students by heartache
@papajohn dont be so worried the change is just of 4 marks and we can still work on 96 marks to get A*........so prepare for the rest and leave this to be prepared in the end.....

Reaction score
its more easier than distentive way just like hadith and i want to ask from where u got this mail??o_O

Reaction score
does ne1 know how 2 comment on da quranic verses 4 islamiyat paper 1 2morow? i no all da stuff but i dont no what exactly 2 write.

Reaction score
I know this is random but I gave the Islamiat Exam this May (2012) and I'm a bit confused on what I wrote for Q2 Part a & b in Isl P2. If anyone is aware of the proper answers to this Question then can they kindly reply me cuz I desperately needa know how much marks I should be expecting in that one?!