• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Teen Issues

Reaction score
i have quite many problems..
one is the difficulty to control my confidence..i mean i don't really understand it.. i feel like i'm either under-confident or over-confident..

For example, if i feel like i can't do well in the exams, i'll be like really nervous n i'd think that it is impossible for me to do well, and when i feel like the exams would be easy, i wouldn't be serious in learning and i'd be careless. -.-

Reaction score
i have quite many problems..
one is the difficulty to control my confidence..i mean i don't really understand it.. i feel like i'm either under-confident or over-confident..

For example, if i feel like i can't do well in the exams, i'll be like really nervous n i'd think that it is impossible for me to do well, and when i feel like the exams would be easy, i wouldn't be serious in learning
and i'd be careless. -.-

well it all depends on what kindaa confidence you talking about.....iff you talking about xamz..okay letd goo with it..they thing is,dont care about xamz...just foget that you bloody even have something known as xamz and just chillax as you normallyybdo in your every day routine...and study for xamz...but just think thats some kinda pain-in-neck assignment given by a teacher whom you dislikee t most and you gotta prove her wrong...so well,preparatin for xamz-check ;no tension and nerviusness-check ; fun during xam time-check... :D what else are we missing ? :p

Reaction score
I am under a lot of pressure from my family and teachers. They are all expecting the BEST from me. It's frustrating. :(

wellthey should know and understandd that the best could not be xpected from anyone and everyone...people got certainn limitatipns and capcities...pull a rubberbband beyond its elastic.point and it breaks...same with humans...too much stress and humans 'break' but well,if they xpect ther best,thenn give 'em the best according to YOUR CAPABILITIES..

Reaction score
wellthey should know and understandd that the best could not be xpected from anyone and everyone...people got certainn limitatipns and capcities...pull a rubberbband beyond its elastic.point and it breaks...same with humans...too much stress and humans 'break' but well,if they xpect ther best,thenn give 'em the best according to YOUR CAPABILITIES..
Thank you :)

Reaction score
well it all depends on what kindaa confidence you talking about.....iff you talking about xamz..okay letd goo with it..they thing is,dont care about xamz...just foget that you bloody even have something known as xamz and just chillax as you normallyybdo in your every day routine...and study for xamz...but just think thats some kinda pain-in-neck assignment given by a teacher whom you dislikee t most and you gotta prove her wrong...so well,preparatin for xamz-check ;no tension and nerviusness-check ; fun during xam time-check... :D what else are we missing ? :p

mm thank u :)

Reaction score
I am sure you 'll shine when the results are out. :D

I just hope, but to be honest this time i found the easiest of papers the toughest. It's actually 'cause of the lack of practice. -.- I was more satisfied with my model papers. -.-

But still, let's hope for the best, right?
Best of luck Jilu!! :D

Reaction score
I just hope, but to be honest this time i found the easiest of papers the toughest. It's actually 'cause of the lack of practice. -.- I was more satisfied with my model papers. -.-

But still, let's hope for the best, right?
Best of luck Jilu!! :D
You too :)