• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Tennis

Reaction score
salamz
hey ppl
are there any tennis fans out here?
me, im a djoker n fedex supporter, more of djoker( its evident from my avatar)
well im so gladd he won da austrlian open
dat was some match btwn nadal n him n im glad novak crushed nadal....... but both showed fantastic mettle
i mean playin endlessly for 5 n a half hrs..........amazin !!!!!

Reaction score
yup. i started watching tennis in 2008. Australian open. nd then i developed interest in it. Djokovic won dat tournament in 08. i like Nadal's energy, Djokovic persistency and accuracy in shots, Federer due to different style of play. very effective.
Tipsarvich and Roddick are special 2. in doubles i liked Aisam ul haq and Rohan Bopana. In women: The heavy Williams :D , Sharapova and Lina of China.

Reaction score
okay ............no nadal fan here
ive a tough time dealin with em everyday
anyways i respect him & admire him as well
ive loved da way djokovics been playin .....esp 2011 dat yr was fantastic:LOL:
poor federer i feel he should have retired but this only shows how determined he is (y)
& nadal hes one weird but tough ill never give up dude......:cool:
i really dont like womens tennis at all.........their attire is ickening
in doubles i love da bryant bros

Reaction score
here r some really hilarious imitations of players by novak & roddick

i really loved it!!!!!!!!1:ROFLMAO::p

Reaction score
You wished for it and here comes one Nadal fan + FedEx one too ! Used to love fedrer when he was on song but now im much of a RAFA fan :D

Reaction score
^ will be interestin 2 be against u scouser for 1ce.................
alrite more the differences more interesting it becomes

Reaction score
so any of u guys play it as well? i think its the toughest sport after swimming.

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Haha! It seems like everyone likes the one on top. First Federer then Rafa and now Djoker ' :p Kidding.
A big fan of 'Muhammad Ali of tennis' - Tsonga.
I like Federer's game, too.
And of course, Aisam-ul-haq - our hero.

Reaction score
yes Tsonga is special 2. he started of really well in Australian open 08 i guess. reached the final and became very popular since then. and yeah he resembles Muhammad Ali dats another reason i like him!

Reaction score
^haha table tennis is so cool. more convenient and easy to play plus its indoor. i played it a lot in my college. i don't get it how they manage to play so fast and dre quick reflexes r amazing.
i tried lawn tennis and got nasty cramps. its really tough. you can't play it on daily basis. but feels really awesome when u bang the ball hard ! :D

Reaction score
Yup that would be some feeling,yeah table tennis is an easy substitute i carries the same concepts almost like tennis but those chinese guys look hilarious like in olympics !

Reaction score
i really dont like tsong.....bcoz of that ce defeated federer n i uved uska payback.....no offence!!!......seens like me n nibz always clash n differ:p