• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Test apps and make money! :D

Reaction score
Hi guys, as a student, I know as well as you how tight cash can be. I discovered the featurepoints app two days which is one of those apps that reward you for downloading free apps and 'testing' them. You can delete the apps you downloaded in about two minutes, after featurepoints detects it. The best thing about this app is that you have the option to redeem your rewards in Paypal credit which means you can spend your money on whatever you want instead of being limited to a gift card.

I spent about half an hour a day for two days 'testing' apps and I've actually redeemed 5 USD so far. That's definitely a very small amount but you get a lot of points for referring your friends and I've seen people who have refereed about 5-10 friends earn 30-40 USD everyday by just spending that half an hour on the app. So yeah, download it from Safari (because this is not on the App store but can be used on iOS devices straight from Safari)/ Google Play and refer your friends!

Remember to enter the code 555DXF to earn an extra 50 points when you register.