• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Texas Huge Explosions-What do you think ?

Reaction score
I don't give a damn. Whats more important is the innocent people who are dying daily in Syria and Iraq.
Thank you (coming from a Texan resident). No one asked you to give a damn either.
The loss of any life is indeed sad, be it in U.S., Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Pakistan or wherever. The actions of the notorious group of a place shouldn't become the basis of indifference to all the individuals in that place.

Reaction score
Thank you (coming from a Texan resident). No one asked you to give a damn either.
The loss of any life is indeed sad, be it in U.S., Syria, Iraq, Palestine, Pakistan or wherever. The actions of the notorious group of a place shouldn't become the basis of indifference to all the individuals in that place.

Great words :) It doesn't differ who is the victim of an attack we are all one. no matter who died. The people who died in Texas,Boston,Syria,Iraq are all innocent

Peace should Spread all over the world :(

Reaction score
Be wise. Seems you're not getting my point. What Im trying to say is that they should be given more attention and stop the violence. It would never stop, there's bomb exploding daily and the media doesnt give attention . Thats what Im saying! Ofc its sad people are dying whether it be Syria or Boston but Im saying the middle east should be given more attention and this violence should be stopped!

Get my point before you talk! :/

Reaction score
Be wise. Seems you're not getting my point. What Im trying to say is that they should be given more attention and stop the violence. It would never stop, there's bomb exploding daily and the media doesnt give attention . Thats what Im saying! Ofc its sad people are dying whether it be Syria or Boston but Im saying the middle east should be given more attention and this violence should be stopped!

I understand what you are trying to say. So much people die daily at Syria but also in Malta,Burma everywhere

Killing whether in large quantities or small quantities is the same. A person gone can mean a whole life killed for another.

Reaction score

Look, I get your point, and I agree that the bombings and deaths in other places like Syria, Burma etc are not being publicized enough and that there is not enough awareness about it.

HOWEVER, you really should have phrased your opinion correctly. Saying that you don't give a damn is very very insensitive and rude. Whether or not you believe that deaths in other places should be more focused on or whatever, that still doesn't justify your statement - any loss of life is important, every death matters.
And put yourself in, for example, arlery's place: how would you feel if someone said they don't give a damn about the deaths and bombs in your area, happening to your people, just because bombs in other places are not being focused on enough and because they feel other bombs and deaths are more important? Man, don't you think that would really hurt?!

Reaction score
Look, I get your point, and I agree that the bombings and deaths in other places like Syria, Burma etc are not being publicized enough and that there is not enough awareness about it.

HOWEVER, you really should have phrased your opinion correctly. Saying that you don't give a damn is very very insensitive and rude. Whether or not you believe that deaths in other places should be more focused on or whatever, that still doesn't justify your statement - any loss of life is important, every death matters.
And put yourself in, for example, arlery's place: how would you feel if someone said they don't give a damn about the deaths and bombs in your area, happening to your people, just because bombs in other places are not being focused on enough and because they feel other bombs and deaths are more important? Man, don't you think that would really hurt?!

I didnt say I dont give a damn that people died. And FYI , when this thread was made , I wasnt aware that some people died in this incident. Well I feel sad for the loss and I never meant I dont give a damn that they died and I never would say this. I think there's been a misunderstanding and Im sorry about this.

Reaction score
I didnt say I dont give a damn that people died. And FYI , when this thread was made , I wasnt aware that some people died in this incident. Well I feel sad for the loss and I never meant I dont give a damn that they died and I never would say this. I think there's been a misunderstanding and Im sorry about this.

Guess there was a misunderstanding then :oops:
So, i apologize if i offended anyone :)
Peace <3

Reaction score
"One man to five. A million men to one.
And still they die. And still the war goes on" - James Fenton, I think some people only pay attention when it's a handful of people who are killed and ignore tragedies when people die by the masses: "The death of one man is tragic. The death of millions is a statistic" - Stalin

People who think that way are just sad and have a messed up mindset...