• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

Thankyou everyone :D

Reaction score
tomorrow, my papers end so id just like to thank all members of XPF who helped me through the examinations :D

special thnx to:
Anon
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs
salmanpakrocks
scouserlfc

Best of luck for tomorrow :beer:

Reaction score
HarisShahzad said:
tomorrow, my papers end so id just like to thank all members of XPF who helped me through the examinations :D

special thnx to:
Anon
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs
salmanpakrocks
scouserlfc

Thank you so much bro !! We all helped each other !! :) :) :Yahoo!:

Reaction score
i vud also wanna thank all ov u guyz from the core ov my heart...i hv one ov new membrs bt u all hv been ov great help guyz thnx aloottttt!!!

Reaction score
no problem we all helped others, special thanks to Haris because he gave us the hadith notes..
Thanks.

Reaction score
WE ARE BROTHERS HELPING EACH OTHER IS THE MAIN AIM OF THIS FORUM ATLEAST FOR ME .......inshAllah we all will do well

Reaction score
:friends: yaah thanx to every member of this forum and inshallah all of us will do great in our exam :friends:

keep us in your prayers everyone :)

Reaction score
HarisShahzad said:

special thnx to:
Anon
AnGeL.Of.DaRkNeSs
salmanpakrocks
scouserlfc

I hate the fact that you didn't include me. I helped out too, secretly :D
No but, you engraged me, now im like a time bomb, ready to explodeeeeeeeeee/// =@ =@ =@
:D

Anyways, yeah, i'd like to thank you too, cuz i think you did post a few guess papers, and my gratitude extends to all those you mentioned aswell.

Reaction score
you are welcome haris! tommorrow i am free as well! :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!:

i wud also like to thank all xpf members who helped me and all other members! i liked the way everyone was willing to help each other selflessly! THANK U ALLL!!!!