• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The awkward moment when?

Reaction score
So leme get this straight... u are currently posting from under the swimming pool?
lol :p...it happened with me in 2009 when i went for swimming for the first time with my mom and my friend nd i jumped in between nd so i sank...my mom started screaming outside for help nd after 2 min of struggling inside water somehow i came up nd my mom started hitting me from back cuz i inhaled alot of water....

Reaction score
lol :p...it happened with me in 2009 when i went for swimming for the first time with my mom and my friend nd i jumped in between nd so i sank...my mom started screaming outside for help nd after 2 min of struggling inside water somehow i came up nd my mom started hitting me from back cuz i inhaled alot of water....
had it been my case ... my mom wud have been hitting me too .... but for jumping into the swimming pool in da frst place :D

Reaction score
had it been my case ... my mom wud have been hitting me too .... but for jumping into the swimming pool in da frst place :D
hahahaha....thats funny :D
buh the condition with me was that when i came out everybody there was staring at me in a weird way....nd many of them were laughing cuz when my mom was hitting me i was throwing out water like a fountain and with that i was laughing by seeing my mom's tensed face.... :D