• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The awkward moment when?

Reaction score
aunt..? my aunts and my mom do that...! it's fun but a bit embarrassing.... thankfully they don't usually do it in front of anyone but close family.. :D
Ammi normally doesn't :p but this one phupo does, and recently in front of all the guests that came for my api's nikah! It was embarrassingg. I'm close to her so she has a never ending list of my stupidity...

Reaction score
images

Reaction score
The awkwad moment wen someone tellls u they are crazy abt justin brieber
(Now ive seen evrything!!!! Dun wana liv on zis planet)))

Reactions: Era
Reaction score
the awkward moment when you smile at a person whome you think you know... but it turns out that that person isnt the one i though it to be and during the same phase of smiling to him... i change me eyes direction to somewhere else in the crowd :p :p and mostly its the black wall :p ... and i know the person must be thinking that am a complete retard :p , smiling at blank walls :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
the very awkward moment when you are waiting for your order at a restaurant .... the waiter rushes towards your table and you out of happiness stand abit to get the food... but unfortunately the waiter passes by and goes to another table... and you stand there confused :p :p

Reaction score
the very awkward moment when you are waiting for your order at a restaurant .... the waiter rushes towards your table and you out of happiness stand abit to get the food... but unfortunately the waiter passes by and goes to another table... and you stand there confused :p :p
haha.....awwwww...