• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The awkward moment when?

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
the awkward mo wen ur friends make u go0 to a random girl and ask her if she is engaged to sumone and if she wud like to marry my brothe while playing truth and dare...

the awesome mo wen i get even by asking her to stand on a chair and sing the national anthem xD

at da uni

I see u made friends... :p

Reaction score
The awkward moment when you watching a movie alone and only during the 5 seconds kissing scene, your parents enter the room........ :(
Happened to me countlesssss times....... :(

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
The awkward moment when you watching a movie alone and only during the 5 seconds kissing scene, your parents enter the room........ :(
Happened to me countlesssss times....... :(
www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztxriuHqP6s

P.S. I hope ur muslim.. coz then u'l find it making more sense.. but it still is one of the funniest things I've ever seen on this topic XD :D

Reaction score
*in a shop next to yuhr home*
Tht awkward moment whn yuh ask the shop keeper the price of the chips pack
N he replies back wid 'wht name of yuhr wifi network connection' :eek:

Tht awkward moment whn yuh laugh soo hard N yuhr eyes get watery + pple think yuh're cryin :'D :eek:

Tht awkward moment whn yuh realize yuh ddnt press END CALL on yuhr cell phne n the caller keeps on eavesdropin yuh talkin :/ (n)

Tht awkward moment whn yuh get home frm school & look at yuhrself in the mirror thinkin "did I really luk like this all day?" :p

Tht awkward moment whn yuh're smilin at yuhr phne/laptop screen & yuhr parents ask yuh who yuh're talkin to.. :confused:

Tht awkward moment whn yuh can't find two socks tht match!! Aaagrhh!! :mad:

Tht awkward moment whn yuhr sis, Myste Rious is washin the dishes n yuh slowly put another dish in the sink n try to escape! ;)

Tht awkward moment whn unexpectd visitors visit yuhr home at 10am n yuh're still in yuhr PJ's! :cool:

Tht awkward moment whn yuh realize yuh had faced all the above moments in reality :rolleyes:
omg....dese all happen for sure ...a lot many times...n few of dem r really embarrasing :(...specially "Tht awkward moment whn unexpectd visitors visit yuhr home at 10am n yuh're still in yuhr PJ's! :cool:"