• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The awkward moment when?

Reaction score
I am a shy guy and during my A levels I was doing an internship somewhere and on one day they divided us into groups and we had to visit different departments of the hospital and had to provide individual reports about the day.. After the doctor finished his lecture we were free and this girl came to me and tried to make a conversation.
Later that day all the internees we sitting in the huge auditorium and that girl found me, sat besides me and asked if I had written that report and if she could see it. I gladly gave her my report. I (being a guy who has spent most of his time in boys only school) did not know how to make conversation with a girl (call me naive if you may) It was very awkward. The girl sat besides me for 10-15 minutes and I didnt say a single word, then she just thanked me and left. :(
This was my first experience with a girl. :$

Reaction score
I am a shy guy and during my A levels I was doing an internship somewhere and on one day they divided us into groups and we had to visit different departments of the hospital and had to provide individual reports about the day.. After the doctor finished his lecture we were free and this girl came to me and tried to make a conversation.
Later that day all the internees we sitting in the huge auditorium and that girl found me, sat besides me and asked if I had written that report and if she could see it. I gladly gave her my report. I (being a guy who has spent most of his time in boys only school) did not know how to make conversation with a girl (call me naive if you may) It was very awkward. The girl sat besides me for 10-15 minutes and I didnt say a single word, then she just thanked me and left. :(
This was my first experience with a girl. :$
trust me dude... u missed nothing

Reaction score
same here

Reaction score
the awkward moment when u have two extremely large tests the next morning and you dont know what to study and keep on changing the subject every 5 minutes :p :(
mere sath hua tha... tenson se ppr kharab had clash... p3 and bizz 2