• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The awkward moment when?

Reaction score
images

THAT AWKWARD MOMENT WHEN YOU USE A MEME IN REAL LIFE AND EVERYBODY LOOKS AT YOU LIKE YOU'RE A RETARD...

Reaction score
That moment when you tell urself "Oh... I dont have to revise the chapters in order! " Then u go through the syllabus trying to choose a chapter that you like for a change .. the u say "Oh okkk.. never mind what i just said.. I guess its better to continue in order!!!
(you never found a chapter that you like! :D )

Reaction score
That awkward moment when ur exam centre is a boys college, and even though the librarian have told u not to, u and ur friends head off to the cafeteria and a weirdo guy nudges your friend and tries to talk to u guys about the paper...... and though u answer politely, u look around and give ur friends a WTF face.....o_O

Reaction score
That awkward moment when you get into bed after a tiring exam day and just as ur about to fall asleep ur 5 year old brother comes back from school, comes to ur room and asks u "ur still sleeping?" uuuggggggggghhhhhhhhh i cant go back to bed right now and i have a headache....:sick::sleep:

Reaction score
That awkward moment when u click on someone's name , read their status and decide to go to their wall to like it.. And then u have to go to second page of the profile to find that status !! Because someone has visited their profile and kept on posting on their wall at least 10-11 posts!! OMG! :D :D