• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The awkward moment when?

Reaction score
images

images

The awkward moment when u're...
images

images

:D

Reaction score
there were good memories in the beginning............. its not gonna be hard to get rid of this friendship cuz we r probably gonna be in diff schools next year and i m the only one holding it together........ problem is that this friend is my crush's sister and my only link to him :(........ <------------- THAT AWKWARD MOMENT!!!!!!!
OMG...then i can so understand yr feeling honey..!!
no prob try to make her feel how special she's to u (jxt think u're only doin for yr crush ;))...nd inshallah she'll surely understand (y)

Reaction score
OMG...then i can so understand yr feeling honey..!!
no prob try to make her feel how special she's to u (jxt think u're only doin for yr crush ;))...nd inshallah she'll surely understand (y)

THAT AWKWARD MOMENT when you call ur friend almost everyday and she NEVER calls you except for homework or something................ im sick of this ........ my crush is a jerk anyway

Reaction score
THAT AWKWARD MOMENT when you call ur friend almost everyday and she NEVER calls you except for homework or something................ im sick of this ........ my crush is a jerk anyway

well does he know abt it...???
have some patience..u'll be rewarded...PLUS look how cool u're that she calls u for work cuz she does think tht u're better then her!! ;)

Reaction score
The awkward moment is when a personX knows dat another personY used to hate her soooo much and used to backbite about her sooo much after about 2 or 3 months both people Xand Y are like best friends. How ignorant is person X? *doesnt she have any brains to not go and talk to dat person y after being insulted so much*

IKR!!!

Reaction score
well does he know abt it...???
have some patience..u'll be rewarded...PLUS look how cool u're that she calls u for work cuz she does think tht u're better then her!! ;)

no he doesnt know......... sometimes i think he has guessed, my friend (his sis is definitely suspicious)......... sometimes he acts like he likes me and sometimes he says he hates me....... its so confusing, he is sooo not my type......... THAT AWKWARD MOMENT when u miss fighting with someone.......... part of the problem is that she is jealous of me, i mean i dont want to sound conceited but i get better grades than her without studying that much...... she herself doesnt study much but keeps complaining about how she is stupid and im not and i tell her that im just as stupid ugggggggghhhhhh........ my life is sooooooooo messed up!

Reaction score
Yep even this is my feeling r

Yes even this is also my feeling ryt now thats the main reason why i posted this so it would make me feel more comfortable and easy :(

I was very sad because of that yesterday.. I had this feeling for more than a year, can u believe it?!! Looks like my friend never noticed... :/
Good post.. just when u wrote it, everyone (including me) was in the same boat!

Reaction score
no he doesnt know......... sometimes i think he has guessed, my friend (his sis is definitely suspicious)......... sometimes he acts like he likes me and sometimes he says he hates me....... its so confusing, he is sooo not my type......... THAT AWKWARD MOMENT when u miss fighting with someone.......... part of the problem is that she is jealous of me, i mean i dont want to sound conceited but i get better grades than her without studying that much...... she herself doesnt study much but keeps complaining about how she is stupid and im not and i tell her that im just as stupid ugggggggghhhhhh........ my life is sooooooooo messed up!

Dude...if tht's the case then my advice would be that if he's for u u'll defenately get him...if he's in yr faith!
talking to u made me feel like u're a real SWEETY and u deserve a better person as yr crush PLUS yr friend (lyk me :D :p:cool:) nd as the saying goes
"if people hv a problem with u remember it's their problem...not yours"
so Dude take a CHILL PILL!! <3

Reaction score
The awkward moment when u go to a place where ur close friends are talking and wen u join them they might immediattely say no nothing while it was so obvious and den everyone gives weird looks to u :mad:
I hate dat n thx one of the reason why I get into the troubles of my friends without any knowledge abt the matter

Reaction score
That awkward moment when u realise that even though u try ur best to be there for ur "best" friend she'll always choose her other friends over you. That awkward moment whwn, even though you are honest with her and tell her ur secrets she lies about her own. That awkward moment when you realise that the only reason u r sticking with the friendship is not bcuz u want to, but bcuz u dont want to let go of the good memories......:(
yeah the same case with me :( its killing to realize thx