• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The awkward moment when?

Reaction score
That moment when u r chatting with ur friend on fb.. then u log out without waiting for their reply.. and as soon as u log in again after 2 hours or so, they reply at the same moment and when u stary chatting again they think u r opening fb all the time ..!!! Hope you get what I meant :)
who cares what people say........well my friend are online all the time so they cant say a word :p

Reaction score
The awkward moment when there is this nasty smell cuming from the room nd the person infront of u looks at u with THAT face....nd u're lyk "i did not do that" :D
my life story....not so fun :(

but i got an even more awkward moment, when you go to take cover as a child behind your moms legs, then it turs out to be some creepy dude that cross-dresses (didnt happen to me but always thought about it...i had a weird childhood) :')