• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Banning Game(ALL please join in)

Reaction score
basimnazir is banned for not minding his own business -.-
Ghalya001 is banned for having mutual thoughts with me :D

Reaction score
aquariangurl is banned , u want to know why? Because the cost of the meaning is so high!

Reaction score
Ghalya001 is banned for not appreciating me that I mentioned em, that using that symbol is just pathetic, and rather biting me.
(That was freaking rude.)
aquariungurl is banned for not supporting me.

Reaction score
Basim is banned for banning me for so many reasons and minding watevr i wrote as a joke. (P.S. Tum ne to fatwa jaari kr dia) :D

Reaction score
Ghalya001 is banned for using high vocabulary Urdu which I don't understand.
(I suck at Urdu :oops: )

Reaction score
shahlakh is banned for not knowing that it's not embarrassing myself, but a figure of speech to let others members to make me understand what that meant. And also having a weird username.
(You shouldn't really talk in Urdu when everyone else is speaking English, everyone should know what you're typing or clearing out. This is my belief)

MysteRyGiRl is banned for not supporting his metal bud.

rockincrew is banned for banning MysteRyGiRl and not supporting her teacher.

Reaction score
GOSH !! Basim is banned for banning so many users when there's actually no reason to ban them but still banning them when he knows they wont be affected by his banning and will in turn ban him for banning them..!! :D

Reaction score
Basim is banned for addressing to me as THEM...feels like imma group...not an individual ( Bad English ) !!

Reaction score
Ghalya001 is banned for not knowing that I'm among the few who achieved A* with a 1 in Oral this year.
(Them; I don't know your gender)

Reaction score
I'd kill u basim for sure...!! :/ ( We kinda banned each other for this gender thing pages ago..Btw im in the same league as rockincrew and mysterygurl )
So i ban you for your bad memory..!!

Reaction score
I'm too young to die.
(I have made 664 posts here, how'd I remember?)
Ghalya001 is banned for threatning me.

Reaction score
basimnazir said:
Ghalya001 is banned for having a poor knowledge in the English language.
Owww...!! Basim is banned for indirectly challenging me with an English War..!! P.S. U just hit a nerve...I got an A in English..!! And so i ban u again for making me rush to the kitchen to get sumthing to eat cuz gussay mein mjhe zyada bhook lagti hai..!! :lol:

Reaction score
A? I got an A*, beat that. And yea I challenge you.
Ghalya001 is banned for not following the trend of banning people with username.