• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Banning Game(ALL please join in)

Reaction score
SO Basimnazir is banned for making me follow the trend forcibly..!! I've got my own ways..They are my trends..!! *Attitude* :D :D :D

Reaction score
basimnazir is not banned! Good job , boy . Two thumbs up!

Everyone who bans Ghalya001 is a friend of mine :p

Reaction score
basimnazir is banned for not noticing that i called him ''boy'' , which means a male child , not ''pal'' which means nothing!

Reaction score
basimnazir said:
shahlakh is banned for not knowing that it's not embarrassing myself, but a figure of speech to let others members to make me understand what that meant. And also having a weird username.
(You shouldn't really talk in Urdu when everyone else is speaking English, everyone should know what you're typing or clearing out. This is my belief)

MysteRyGiRl is banned for not supporting his metal bud.

rockincrew is banned for banning MysteRyGiRl and not supporting her teacher.
basim nazir is banned for quarreling with people for such a small thing. How weird is that??? :p

Reaction score
basimnazir said:
shahlakh is banned for not knowing that it's not embarrassing myself, but a figure of speech to let others members to make me understand what that meant. And also having a weird username.
(You shouldn't really talk in Urdu when everyone else is speaking English, everyone should know what you're typing or clearing out. This is my belief)

basim nazir is banned for mentioning mystery girl as "his" though she is a girl................hahahhahahahha :ROFLMAO: :p

Reaction score
shahlakh said:
basimnazir said:

basim nazir is banned for quarreling with people for such a small thing. How weird is that??? :p

shahlakh is banned for pissing me off.

shahlakh said:
basimnazir said:

basim nazir is banned for mentioning mystery girl as "his" though she is a girl................hahahhahahahha :ROFLMAO: :p

shahlakh is banned for not knowing people make a mistake, and she's clearly one of em. ;)
(No offence)

Reaction score
multixamza01 said:
basimnazir is banned for not noticing that i called him ''boy'' , which means a male child , not ''pal'' which means nothing!

multixamza01 is banned for being blind; 'Everyone who bans Ghalya001 is a friend of mine :p', which clearly makes me his pal.

Reaction score
multixamza01 is banned for being unaware of the fact that this is not abusing but pouring honey to the personality.