• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Banning Game(ALL please join in)

Reaction score
amazon is banned for not knowing the master of the Banning Game, and his master as well.
(no offence intended)

Reaction score
basimnazir is banned for not knowing that I am not interested in who is the master of the Banning game and his master as well.
(no offense taken :) )

Reaction score
amazon is banned for not knowing that it's not his wish to know who's the master of this game, but it's mandatory for every user in this game. And also it's not his wish to know, who's his master either, it's mandatory as well.
(Cheers :) )

Reaction score
ViSiOnOfMiNe is banned for not asking for my grades and having 6 posts which can't be compared to 2128 posts.

Reaction score
shahlakh is banned for providing a space in my username and also not using capitals letter for the name.

Reaction score
iceman is banned for stealing his username from the movie 'Top Gun' ... which is totally about aviation.
(Yes it is. :) )

Reaction score
Ghalya001 is banned for not banning me with a good reason and the blaming princesszahra that she doesn't have a good reason to ban the legend.

Reaction score
Ghalya001 is banned for not having a good reason to ban me.
(App lousy, app ka reason lousy :oops: )

Reaction score
:lol: :lol: :lol: @basim...i'll pm its big photo to u...to piss u off everytime...So ur banned for getting pissed wen i wsnt actually pissing u off and therein pissing me off..!! :lol:

Reaction score
princessahra is banned because I wanted to ban her. YES I WANT TO BAN YOU FROM XPF, JUST WAIT TILL I GET THE MOD'S SEAT! :evil:
(Kidding)