• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Best Novels ...

Reaction score
Hi,
Loki's wolves, is it real Norse mythology or a blend of fiction and myths? I have been planning to read some Norse mythology, even started with one of their books, but it was too.... overwhelming? strange maybe :eek:
Thats a pun now... all mythology is anyways pure fiction! :D
But then I get your point....It is a blend of mythology and fiction.
Ugh.... I can sort of understand. For us, the only interesting thing of Norse mythology is Thor and Loki :D
Who wants to read the actual myths? They'll be so weird!
Its about the descendants of Thor and Loki mostly. Like Percy Jackson. Only the gods don't exist in them. They are dead. But then that's mythology for you... gods that can die, do stupid things... unlike the Absolute and Supreme God of ours, Allah!

Reaction score
Reaction score
Thats a pun now... all mythology is anyways pure fiction! :D
But then I get your point....It is a blend of mythology and fiction.
Ugh.... I can sort of understand. For us, the only interesting thing of Norse mythology is Thor and Loki :D
Who wants to read the actual myths? They'll be so weird!
Its about the descendants of Thor and Loki mostly. Like Percy Jackson. Only the gods don't exist in them. They are dead. But then that's mythology for you... gods that can die, do stupid things... unlike the Absolute and Supreme God of ours, Allah!

:D Yup fiction it is, though i do wonder sometimes who used to write such creative and unbelievable stories xD
Well, if you have read lotr, then Thor and Loki aren't your only interests :p Tolkien borrowed elves from the norse mythology from what i know :p

Well, I do :p I might get some inpiration or new ideas to write something :p

I think i'll just search for some non fiction book which explains their myths.

Reaction score
:D Yup fiction it is, though i do wonder sometimes who used to write such creative and unbelievable stories xD
Well, if you have read lotr, then Thor and Loki aren't your only interests :p Tolkien borrowed elves from the norse mythology from what i know :p

Well, I do :p I might get some inpiration or new ideas to write something :p

I think i'll just search for some non fiction book which explains their myths.
when will u ever give up ur love for tolkien?