• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Easiest A level Subject

Reaction score
I already did that. The problem is, there are serious lack of resources in Bangladesh for subjects like environment,gp, thinking skills etc. These subjects are easy to prepare within short tym. Whichever subject I take, I have to bring books from other countries which might take time. So I have to think properly and take peoples' advice taking anything!

Reaction score
Ask your teachers?
Plus aren't you taking enough subjects already? I mean, I couldn't handle 4 TBH

Reaction score
I thought about ict but I could nt take it has practicals and there are no teachers for ict here in Chittagong.

Reaction score
If I were you, I would not take anymore subjects, because it's too much, and too much load. Also, the more subjects you take, the timetable will be hell, as you'd have lots of exams everyday, without breaks.
I'd only take an extra subject if the University requires it. Ask the Uni's about it.
BTW what do you want to study?

Reaction score
Computer science. I want to take more subjects coz I want knowledge, grades are not everything! I think u hav got ur answer.

Reaction score
Computer science. I want to take more subjects coz I want knowledge, grades are not everything! I think u hav got ur answer. Lol

Reaction score
I don't know about that.
Check the syllabus and pastpapers if you can answer them.
How about Enviromental Management?

Reaction score
Do u have EM? Is it possible to prepare the coursework without anyone's help. I think Inshallah I can manage other components.

Reaction score
Are you sure you want to take 7 subjects?
Most universities only require 4.I know people who thought they could do 6 subjects,and these people got all A* in o level.AS level is hard,don't underestimate it.
Anyway,think about this twice and Good luck :)

Reaction score
Computer science. I want to take more subjects coz I want knowledge, grades are not everything! I think u hav got ur answer. Lol

LOL???? Huh.. I thought the reason University accepts anyone (as a University student myself) is because of your grades!
And yes, knowing knowledge is good. But knowledge doesn't come exactly from how many subjects you take. Especially since you haven't even entered University.
Also, especially now you're asking for the easiest one, which means that it doesn't require a lot of work, because its the "easiest" and so it doesn't include in knowledge skills.
I could take a hell lot of "easy" subjects (like 9 or 10), but that doesn't mean I know everything. And I wouldn't waste my time studying on many subjects. Instead I'd focus on the important ones.
How do smart and outstanding people get into Medicine and Engineering? Not with how many subjects they take, but on how much A's or A*'s they get in the end.

Reaction score
I want to take 6 A levels and an AS, not 7 A level. There are people like Zohaib and a 24 A level guy who did it. If they can do it, so can anyone else! After all, they are humans like us too, lolz.

Reaction score
I want to take 6 A levels and an AS, not 7 A level. There are people like Zohaib and a 24 A level guy who did it. If they can do it, so can others! After all, they are humans like us too, lolz.

Reaction score
7 A levels are beter than 4 or 3. If u can achieve 7 A u will get preference over the ones wid 3 or 4 As. I did not say grades dont mater. I just said knowledge is important. Correct me if I m wrong.

Reaction score
7 A levels are beter than 4 or 3. If u can achieve 7 A u will get preference over the ones wid 3 or 4 As. I did not say grades dont mater. I just said knowledge is important. Correct me if I m wrong.

No. You said as follows:
"I want knowledge, grades are not everything"
Which means that grades doesn't matter to you.

Can I ask, when you're doing all of these subjects, you'd want all A's, so in the end you care about the grades?