• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

the illuminati. who are they??

Reaction score
who are the illuminati in your opinion??? I know that they are people who worship satan and are almost ruling the world and creating propagandas against muslims featuring them as terrorists and as thieves and stuff in the cartoons and movies.......
P.S I hope i dont get banned for posting this topic! =P

Reaction score
Aoa. I heard that most, if not all the members of this organization are Jews. Also these are the people who control America and were the ones behind the 9/11 attacks. They are also in control of the American music industry. Popular games like Assassins creed also have a lot of Illuminati influence. This is not my opinion, this is what the most of the videos on youtube say.
P.S no banning please, till now we are in no violation of the rules. If we are than please inform us.

Reaction score
The Illuminati brotherhood was created , when all the great minds of the world gathered together. These were famous scientists like Galileo , and Newton e.t.c.
Their aim was to counter the power of the Church , which called people to worship a God without any solid prove of His existence.
When the Church found out of this conspiracy to overthrow their dominance , they instigated the people against these scientists claiming they were enemies of God!
Within a century, the entire brotherhood and vanished and all their monuments were captured by the Church. However , the Church had underestimated the Illuminati will just as the Illuminati had underestimated the Church's influence. The brotherhood infiltrated every organization and government. This allowed them to influence people on their side to counter the Church 's power. In modern times , this brotherhood has evolved into an underworld organization , The Free Masons , it consists of many elite Christians , Jews and Muslims, their goal is the same however the motives have changed.

Reaction score
The Free Masons are not all Jews and Christians, but many Muslims are involved too. And they are awaiting the arrival to Dajjal . They have created the Dajjal system that the Quran , Bible and Torah say he will establish. The one eye pyramid on the back of the US Dollar is authentic proof . I strongly recommend you guys watch The Arrivals documentary . Remember, they wont ban us cuz believe it or not , even this site is in Freemason control. I'm not saying Planet Master is one , but just that he might have influences. Now Admin and Mods , this information is the right of every human who lives under this Dajjal system. We have a right to know who or what rules us so either we can praise it or defy it.

Reaction score
multixamza01 said:
The Free Masons are not all Jews and Christians, but many Muslims are involved too. And they are awaiting the arrival to Dajjal . They have created the Dajjal system that the Quran , Bible and Torah say he will establish. The one eye pyramid on the back of the US Dollar is authentic proof . I strongly recommend you guys watch The Arrivals documentary . Remember, they wont ban us cuz believe it or not , even this site is in Freemason control. I'm not saying Planet Master is one , but just that he might have influences. Now Admin and Mods , this information is the right of every human who lives under this Dajjal system. We have a right to know who or what rules us so either we can praise it or defy it.
your absolutely wrong about the muslim part!!!!!!! Free masons are all jews! i dont know about christians!! BUT there ARE NO MUSLIMS AS FREE MASONS!!!! Muslims are against the dajjal! ONLY JEWS ARE WITH HIM!!!
P.S which relegion do you have and i have already watched the arrivals...

Reaction score
alphabravocharlie said:
Aoa. I heard that most, if not all the members of this organization are Jews. Also these are the people who control America and were the ones behind the 9/11 attacks. They are also in control of the American music industry. Popular games like Assassins creed also have a lot of Illuminati influence. This is not my opinion, this is what the most of the videos on youtube say.
P.S no banning please, till now we are in no violation of the rules. If we are than please inform us.
exactly

Reaction score
multixamza01 said:
even this site is in Freemason control. I'm not saying Planet Master is one , but just that he might have influences. Now Admin and Mods , this information is the right of every human who lives under this Dajjal system.

Dude, how do you know that.

Reaction score
alphabravocharlie said:
multixamza01 said:
even this site is in Freemason control. I'm not saying Planet Master is one , but just that he might have influences. Now Admin and Mods , this information is the right of every human who lives under this Dajjal system.

he has probably been influenced by the freemasons a lot! I think.....

Reaction score
princemaazthefinal said:
alphabravocharlie said:
multixamza01 said:

he has probably been influenced by the freemasons a lot! I think.....

He might be but you would be surprised to know how many people are part of this organization. Artists like rihanna, jay z, lady gaga, to name a few. Oh and refrain from watching too many Illuminati exposed videos on youtube. Some of them are made by the Illuminati, to make their message even clearer. Anyways, Who cares about them, we know that they will lose. All we have to do follow what our religion teaches , In our case we must be good muslims[ no offense if you guys belong to another religion].

Reaction score
yes we should be good muslims and in the end Inshallah they will lose. and i know that a lot of artists are freemasons. even eminem was one but now hes against them :) ....but hes still a christian :( ...no offence to christians... :)

Reaction score
alphabravocharlie said:
So princemaazthefinal do you listen to songs by Illuminati artists.
ACTUALLY i dont almost listen to songs at all!!!!!!!! only a few rap songs by eminem or linkin park a lttle but MOS OF THE TIME i listen to islamic nasheeds and cry while listning to them! they are sooooo beatifull!!!!! they always make me CRY!!!!

Reaction score
princemaazthefinal said:
alphabravocharlie said:
ACTUALLY i dont almost listen to songs at all!!!!!!!! only a few rap songs by eminem or linkin park a lttle but MOS OF THE TIME i listen to islamic nasheeds and cry while listning to them! they are sooooo beatifull!!!!! they always make me CRY!!!![

Well that means you must be a really pious, kindhearted person. So what do you think about linkin parks latest album.

Reaction score
alphabravocharlie said:
princemaazthefinal said:
alphabravocharlie said:
ACTUALLY i dont almost listen to songs at all!!!!!!!! only a few rap songs by eminem or linkin park a lttle but MOS OF THE TIME i listen to islamic nasheeds and cry while listning to them! they are sooooo beatifull!!!!! they always make me CRY!!!![

Well that means you must be a really pious, kindhearted person. So what do you think about linkin parks latest album.
actually im not pious or a kindhearted person at ALL!!!!!!!!!! atleast i dont think of my self as one! the nasheeds..i dont know why just makes me cry! and i have no idea about linkin park's latest album! i told you i listen to them very occasionaly! i only know a few of their songs like in the end or numb..

Reaction score
princemaazthefinal said:
actually im not pious or a kindhearted person at ALL!!!!!!!!!! atleast i dont think of my self as one! the nasheeds..i dont know why just makes me cry! and i have no idea about linkin park's latest album! i told you i listen to them very occasionaly! i only know a few of their songs like in the end or numb..

Dude crying is a sign of a soft and pious heart. Anyways I gave up listening to songs as well, when i heard about the Illuminati. Oh and multixamza01 was right, there are a few muslims who are part of the Illuminati. Even in Pakistan the organization is present.

Reaction score
alphabravocharlie said:
princemaazthefinal said:

Dude crying is a sign of a soft and pious heart. Anyways I gave up listening to songs as well, when i heard about the Illuminati. Oh and multixamza01 was right, there are a few muslims who are part of the Illuminati. Even in Pakistan the organization is present.

True. In other words, anti-christ supporters and the Illuminati does not just consist of Jews.

Reaction score
arlery said:
True. In other words, anti-christ supporters and the Illuminati does not just consist of Jews.

Yes, but the so-called Muslims in this organization are only Muslims by name. So do you think that the illuminati are in pakistan as well. i saw a few videos, but it could be coincidence, right.

Reaction score
Yeah I definitely think they're in Pakistan. Yeah you're right, they are not Muslims, they just call themselves that, they are in fact hypocrites. No coincidence.

Reaction score
well then lets just hope that they are in no possible way able to harm our religion or our country. Inshallah we will win the war.

Reaction score
Oh but they already have harmed both. You can see the results everywhere. How? By dividing the Muslim Ummah into different sects. No longer are we Muslims united. Instead we have all been divided into nations, cities, sects and every sect has a it seems, a different way of following Islam. This is how they've harmed us. They don't need to convert us to non-muslims, they just need to distract us from our path for that.