• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

the illuminati. who are they??

Reaction score
Dude although it was banned, It is still present underground. And you never know when you could get in trouble. This is a very strong topic. So hey yo Nibz [sir] permission and clarification required.

Reaction score
wats up with the illuminati thing, there extinct hundreds of years ago,
the free masons still exist though

Reaction score
Are you kidding me with starting a topic on Illuminati? There is no such thing as Illuminati which is in existence! A secret Illuminati society controlling the World is a myth. There are however some pretty unscrupulous bankers and large corporation owners who screw the little guy over for power and profit. You guys have too many urban legends. The illumati is a made up, paranoid conspiracy theory. It is made to scare you!
Think about it, they believe aliens are powering up with the world political and business leaders. Yes UFOs! They believe the US has UFOs and in 2012 they will take other the world and establish the New World Order. If you really believe this then you are delusioned. I always experience significant difficulty swallowing these sorts of stories, but I won’t permit that to hinder me in a bid for the tinfoil beanie concession. You guys are literally biting the dust!!! Now you guys gonna say me "dude watch Arrivals".."Watch videos on YouTube regarding this" I got one answer to this CHECKED! This is utter nonsense!! I have spent 2 years researching on this, babylon, sodom, triangle with an eye (the all seeing eye), \m/, YOU NAME IT!!!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
The other topic, with the same name, has been deleted with several reasons behind!
You can continue to post here :)

Reaction score
There is something called is own research. And I do believe that you might know it.

Reaction score
basimnazir said:
There is something called is own research. And I do believe that you might know it.
yes i know it and plz now i dont want to start an argument so that nibz can ban this topic again. plz leave if you are not intrested .....

Reaction score
My dear Dudes and Dudettes :p :p :p :p

Do not ask to much about the Illuminati or Free Masons , as by doing so you are doing exactly what they want. As mentioned before , on the other thread , that most if not all of the Free Mason exposed videos on YouTube are actually made by the Free Masons themselves. Think about it it could be possible. if they are the ones who are behind every government and are so secretive , then do you think a security camera can record all their rituals and they wont notice? Please people , do not even think of ever challenging their dominance. That's exactly what they want. If you want to conquer them then improve yourself spiritually because that's what they don't want. Remember Allah and he will help you. He, Allah, is the one you should understand not the worshipers of Satan. If you still want to know about them , then i suggest you start by watching the documentary , The Arrivals , and watch the whole 51 parts as even skipping a second will confuse you. Once done , you can process the information and try to make sense of it all. Do some further research on the topic and you might be satisfied. That is all i can offer to you!

Take care :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Reaction score
multixamza01 said:
My dear Dudes and Dudettes :p :p :p :p

Do not ask to much about the Illuminati or Free Masons , as by doing so you are doing exactly what they want. As mentioned before , on the other thread , that most if not all of the Free Mason exposed videos on YouTube are actually made by the Free Masons themselves. Think about it it could be possible. if they are the ones who are behind every government and are so secretive , then do you think a security camera can record all their rituals and they wont notice? Please people , do not even think of ever challenging their dominance. That's exactly what they want. If you want to conquer them then improve yourself spiritually because that's what they don't want. Remember Allah and he will help you. He, Allah, is the one you should understand not the worshipers of Satan. If you still want to know about them , then i suggest you start by watching the documentary , The Arrivals , and watch the whole 51 parts as even skipping a second will confuse you. Once done , you can process the information and try to make sense of it all. Do some further research on the topic and you might be satisfied. That is all i can offer to you!

Take care :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Aoa. I agree with my heavily armed friend over here. But instead of watching the arrivals [51 parts, cruel dude] simply stay away from all things american.

Reaction score
Well that was simply my opinion, watch it if you want, don't watch it if you don't want to, simple.

Reaction score
^^^umm lol it got locked then deleted.
things kinda messed up there and the chat ended up far far away from the topic of illuminati.

Reaction score
themathshater said:
OH MY GOD not AGAIN !!!!!!!
still its ok i hope no swearin occurd
not much of swearing just insulting and pissing each other off for apparently no reason :p