• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Islamic Forum

Reaction score
Reported by Abu Shuraih Al-Khuza`i (RA): The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, “He who believes in Allah and the Last Day, let him be kind to his neighbour; and he who believes in Allah and the Last Day, let him show hospitality to his guest; and he who believes in Allah and the Last Day, let him either speak good or remain silent”.

[Muslim - Riyad us Saliheen, Chapter 39, 309]

Reaction score
Reported by Ibn `Abbas (RA): Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) went to bed hungry for several successive nights, nor did his family have a thing for supper for many consecutive nights; and their bread was mostly of barley.

[Tirmidhi - Riyad us Saliheen, Chapter 56, 514]

SAy Alhamdulilah for everything!

Reaction score
Reported by Abu Hurairah (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: “Were people to know the blessing of pronouncing Adhan and the standing in the first row, they would even draw lots to secure these privileges. And were they to realize the reward of performing Salat early, they would race for it; and were they to know the merits of Salat after nightfall (`Isha’) and the dawn (Fajr) Salat, they would come to them even if they had to crawl.”

Reaction score
Reported by Abu Musa Al-Ash`ari (RA): The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said, "When a man's child dies, Allah, the Exalted, asks His angels, `Have you taken out the life of the child of My slave?' and they reply in the affirmative. He (SWT) then asks, `Have you taken the fruit of his heart?' and they reply in the affirmative. Thereupon He asks, `What did my slave say?' They say: `He praised You and said: Inna lillahi wa inna ilaihi raji'un (We belong to Allah and to Him we shall return).' Allah says: `Build a house for my slave in Jannah and name it Baitul-Hamd (the House of Praise).'" [Tirmidhi]

Reaction score
Okay answer this....
Have we been commanded to obey Allah and his Prophet?
Did the Prophet (SAW) ever WEAR a taweez or tell anyone to wear a taweez?
Whenever the Prophet used the Qur'an for healing what EXACTLY did he do?
Is there ANY and I repeat ANY mention in the Qur'an or Hadith that we can wear verses of the Qur'an on us? Please if you mention a hadith make sure it's authentic.
Is innovation allowed in Islam??

Reaction score
Okay answer this....
Have we been commanded to obey Allah and his Prophet?
Did the Prophet (SAW) ever WEAR a taweez or tell anyone to wear a taweez?
Whenever the Prophet used the Qur'an for healing what EXACTLY did he do?
Is there ANY and I repeat ANY mention in the Qur'an or Hadith that we can wear verses of the Qur'an on us? Please if you mention a hadith make sure it's authentic.
Is innovation allowed in Islam??
1.Amr ibn Shu'aib (may Allah be pleased with him) said that 'Rasulu'llah(may Allah bless him and grant him peace) taught my father and grandfather a du'a which we would read before going to sleep, to protect us from fear and anguish.We told our elder children to recite this du'a before going to sleep as well.But for those children who were not yet literate, we would write it and then put it around their necks
2. Prophet Muhammad (SAW) used to recite du'a' and then blow onto the sick person.
3. The Prophet (SAW), of all people, would not need to wear a taweez.

A person without hands cannot carry the Qur'an with him. A blind person cannot read the Qur'an, can he? Nor can he carry it safely in his hands.
"Had We sent down this Qur'an on a mountain, you would surely have seen it humbling itself and split asunder (crumbling) by the fear of Allah." [Al-Hashr, 59:21]
If a deprived person can carry the Qur'an with him by means of taweez, I don't see the harm.