• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

*~*~* The Last One To Post Wins ~*~*~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
cmon now aint this useless make this some type of game which we dont have uptil now. I remember Nibz closed the previous one like this in front of me it also said this same thing the last one to post will win.

Reaction score
not so fast princess zahra , i win again! :D

as for scourselfc , well why don't you go along and play this game. Aslong as you guyz dont get abusive or stuff , nibz or anyone else has no right to remove the thread. After all , this IS ''Off Topic'' .

Reaction score
I guess I win.................. :p

(As for rights, I think that the Moderators have every right to lock any topic they want. On XPF, every thread has to have a solid reason for existence.)

Reaction score
I win as u guys shud give up now the last post was on July 8 so i win ! now !

Reaction score
i win :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!: :Yahoo!:

Status
Not open for further replies.