• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Last Person To Post Will WIN !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think you just keep posting again and again and be the last person to post in the topic or its just nothin :(

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Let's give him a chance. Maybe 'ScatteredShots' has some purpose behind this thread.

Reaction score
Okay lets see if he has anything to say and forgot it to say!!!!! sorry if my earlier message hurts you :(

Reaction score
lol don't get confused people , this thread is made just for fun as in you keep on posting useless posts , and try to be the last person to post :) , however this thread would never end until an admin locks it so keep on posting anything , P.S em winning :p.

Reaction score
No youre not ill win.. See nibz its just about posting and being the last person in the post Glory is mine for this day aint it???? Just like liverpool had in the 80s LOL

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Sorry, but there seems to be no purpose behind this! And unfortunately I have to lock it up!
PM me If you have something to say!

Status
Not open for further replies.