• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

the little boy...a must read...

Reaction score
Assalamualikum...
i was just going thru some really beautiful articles when came across this story..the website says its a true one..told by the man with whom it actually happened..its a real heart touching one of a little boy who lost his mother and a sister..take a look...i dont know what lesson to draw out of it,,u guys help me wid this task..its just that i really liked it..

''I was walking around in a Big Bazar store making shopping, when I saw a Cashier talking to a couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old..

The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll. Then the little boy turned to me and asked: ''Uncle, are you sure I don't have enough money?''

I counted his cash and replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy the doll, my dear.'' The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.

Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to. 'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much . I wanted to Gift her.

I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.' His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with Allah.. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see Allah very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister...''

My heart nearly stopped. The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.' Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so my sister won't forget me.' 'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.' Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly..

I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''

'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.

The little boy said: 'Alhamdulillah ya Allah for giving me enough money!'

Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for Allah to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!'' 'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask Allah for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose Alhamdulillah. My mommy loves white roses.'

I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind. Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl. The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?

Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.. I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral place where the body of the young woman was kept for people to see and make last wishes before her burial. She was there, on her dead body, saw a beautiful white rose with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest. I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever...''

The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.

Please DO NOT DRINK, PLEASE BE AWAY FROM WHAT ALLAH FORBADE YOU.

shazmina cyclone94 FeLiX zoe knowitall10 1357911 Love Islam IGCSE O/L student Maryum7 sweetjinnah muneefa mune:) Nazahat fathimaash Unique_39 MadihahK Al-Anoud champ-student Shara Nafaz fantastic girl acas shaikh Iridescent magnesium memyself15 ShinKIngdom

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this bro as well as tagging me...this is indeed a very moving story...I believe the most important message this story gives us is as mentioned above, that we should stay away from all things that Allah has made forbidden for us for Allah knows best ...I believe drinking compared to other sins a very great one as in the state of being drunk one may not only put his or her own health and life to risk but also the lives of others in danger...The driver's carelessness, and disobedience towards Allah took away a family's happiness... It also reminds us of our relationship with our parents and siblings Reminds me of the Glory of Allah that how he sent this man as a source of help for the little boy so that his wish could be fulfilled...Makes me thank Allah that I'm blessed with two wonderful parents and a lovely sister..May Allah keep our parents and loved ones among us and may He bless us and them with life, health , happiness and guidance <3

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing this bro as well as tagging me...this is indeed a very moving story...I believe the most important message this story gives us is as mentioned above, that we should stay away from all things that Allah has made forbidden for us for Allah knows best ...I believe drinking compared to other sins a very great one as in the state of being drunk one may not only put his or her own health and life to risk but also the lives of others in danger...The driver's carelessness, and disobedience towards Allah took away a family's happiness... It also reminds us of our relationship with our parents and siblings Reminds me of the Glory of Allah that how he sent this man as a source of help for the little boy so that his wish could be fulfilled...Makes me thank Allah that I'm blessed with two wonderful parents and a lovely sister..May Allah keep our parents and loved ones among us and may He bless us and them with life, health , happiness and guidance <3
MASHALLAH sis..what a lesson u derived from thiis story...SubhanAllah,

Reaction score
Assalamualikum...
i was just going thru some really beautiful articles when came across this story..the website says its a true one..told by the man with whom it actually happened..its a real heart touching one of a little boy who lost his mother and a sister..take a look...i dont know what lesson to draw out of it,,u guys help me wid this task..its just that i really liked it..

''I was walking around in a Big Bazar store making shopping, when I saw a Cashier talking to a couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old..

The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll. Then the little boy turned to me and asked: ''Uncle, are you sure I don't have enough money?''

I counted his cash and replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy the doll, my dear.'' The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.

Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to. 'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much . I wanted to Gift her.

I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.' His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with Allah.. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see Allah very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister...''

My heart nearly stopped. The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.' Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so my sister won't forget me.' 'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.' Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly..

I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''

'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.

The little boy said: 'Alhamdulillah ya Allah for giving me enough money!'

Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for Allah to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!'' 'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask Allah for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose Alhamdulillah. My mommy loves white roses.'

I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind. Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl. The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?

Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.. I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral place where the body of the young woman was kept for people to see and make last wishes before her burial. She was there, on her dead body, saw a beautiful white rose with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest. I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever...''

The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.

Please DO NOT DRINK, PLEASE BE AWAY FROM WHAT ALLAH FORBADE YOU.

shazmina cyclone94 FeLiX zoe knowitall10 1357911 Love Islam IGCSE O/L student Maryum7 sweetjinnah muneefa mune:) Nazahat fathimaash Unique_39 MadihahK Al-Anoud champ-student Shara Nafaz fantastic girl acas shaikh Iridescent magnesium memyself15 ShinKIngdom

bhai u got me 2 tears!!ya Allah!!!