• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The most funniest person on XPC

Reaction score
its not my fault check my profile and u will know btw girls always like ma statues and write messages and comment and i am not a showoff person especially in front of girls
-_________________________- full of ursel fmuch :p
But his funny side is reserved for girls only -.-"
LOL........u jelly much :p n nhi to...he IS a troller...sb tmharey trha "hmm -.-" nhi hote :p
How am i funny? o_O

Btw, THE FOLLOWER , -7 domination- is pretty much right. I still don't get what makes you "funny".
trolllerr hai bht badaaaaa -________-

badrobot14

XPRS Administrator
Reaction score
How am i funny? o_O

Btw, THE FOLLOWER , -7 domination- is pretty much right. I still don't get what makes you "funny".
even I didn't know the follower is funny...

anyways, PlanetMaster is the funniest guy here.. that's my speculation... coz I kno him... He can turn the most boring class into a pleasure to enjoy if u r sitting wid him....

Reaction score
Reaction score
yayyy ...le* me gustaa xD :D n wid the badrobot..ahh....dream cum true xD
LOL...i do NOT..=zaada bola na to ill stuff u alive............wid POPCORN :!!!!:cool:
:LOL: Good den! U honoured miss :D :p
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: Opppsssiieeee! Meri popcorn machine kharab hai aajkal :ROFLMAO:

Reaction score
:LOL: Good den! U honoured miss :D :p
:LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: :ROFLMAO: :LOL: Opppsssiieeee! Meri popcorn machine kharab hai aajkal :ROFLMAO:
yupp :D (y) lol...not so happy so quick.... kya pata woh khu dhi apna naam mere naam sey durr kr de n den..TROLLED big tym xD: P
aahh...wats wid the red - green -red -greenn...dnt u knw im colorblind :p ;)
achaaaa? no problem ill fix it n dden use it to kill u :cool: