• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Movie Times. Best or Worst Movies!

Reaction score
Re: The Movie Times!!!

There are movies, the shawshank redemption and a good year, there's no much action in them, but when you watch them you will find time fly by. Great story line. Great acting. Great directing.

Reaction score

i luv all bachhe log ka movies

narnia , hp , tangled, kungfu panda , night in da museum

but for all of u
watch these out

SPEEED
the gladiator

2good stuff

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Gladiator and Speed are too old.
Tangled and Kung Fu Panda: Theeeiee best! :D

Zindagi na Milegi Dobara was the only Indian movie that I liked, after 3 Idiots & Taare Zameen Par! Though, it's opening sequence is strongly reminiscent of The Hangover. (n)

Reaction score

Kung Fu Panda is amazing !!
I also liked the followings
=> Journey to the center of the earth
=> Predator 2
=> The day Earth stood still

Reaction score
i just went to cinema today to watch BODYGUARD and its pretty good specially the ending very good movie except that salman khan typical fights that are purely unrealistic other than that i liked the movie and loved its song teri meri :p

Reaction score
Waiting for forever.......!!! What a moviee!!! Very romantic and totally clean mviee... :D I recommend all of u shud watch it... :)

Reaction score
anyone out there.. dont ever watch happily never after or coraline... they shud srsly b getting worst movie awards.
the tourist is a good one.
n wanted(hollywood) is soooo good.

Reaction score
yes tourist is a great movie what can u expect from Johnny depp ofcourse a great piece of acting and movie

Reaction score
Come on! Caroline is a good movie.
Another movie, a beautiful mind. Russell crowe's acting is epic!

Reaction score
BOL by Shoaib Mansoor (Pakistan's cinema best movie up til now. Shows the true picture of our society, presented in a beautiful manner. Just Awesome work by the director). Speak for your rights!

Reaction score
recently watced da pirates again............ill neva cease 2 laugh.........johny depp is awesome

any1 watched how to train ur dragon n spirit the stalllion.............theyre sweet n amazin

Reaction score
@ mista.lova.lova wwwwoooowwww ur one movie watcher but i gotta admit u got taste!!! i totally luv most of the movies u mentioned!!!:)

Reaction score
i recently watched die hard 4 n all i can say is dat im a die hard fan of die hard
bruce willis n justin long totally rocked
honestly its da cleverest n da best movie iv e seen so far........da plot is so fantastic........seriously.........evry1 should watch it
n abt movies i really love watchin ppl but when da characters start da dirty stuff i feel lyk killin them
i so seriousl;y want 2 learn how 2 edit movies n cut da crap out of em
abroad in churches they do this remove all da nonsense n screenn it.
insha allah 1 day ill learn it n do so ........now ill stick to da fast forward.... im so grateful for dat button seriously

Reaction score
i recently watched die hard 4 n all i can say is dat im a die hard fan of die hard
bruce willis n justin long totally rocked
honestly its da cleverest n da best movie iv e seen so far........da plot is so fantastic........seriously.........evry1 should watch it
n abt movies i really love watchin ppl but when da characters start da dirty stuff i feel lyk killin them
i so seriousl;y want 2 learn how 2 edit movies n cut da crap out of em
abroad in churches they do this remove all da nonsense n screenn it.
insha allah 1 day ill learn it n do so ........now ill stick to da fast forward.... im so grateful for dat button seriously

Reaction score
anyone tried KEITH.....?! its out of da world CLASSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..... seriously shot rite to da top of ma top 10 movies... close competition wid walk to rmbr n dear john.... :)