• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Movie Times. Best or Worst Movies!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Re: The Movie Times!!!

Why? -.-
It's a good one!

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score

Yes, it is :D

127 hours is good too =P

Reaction score

Heard alot about 127 hours... Yet to watch it... The Crazies and Unknown are good too...

Reaction score

Nibz said:
Yeah, it is awesome :D

127 hours is good too =P
Yeah I had watched 127 hours but did not like the ending !! Because the man trapped cuts off his hand and yuck !! :%) :crazy: :)

Reaction score

Butt tay Patti is good. and Pola tay Mirza also.

Reaction score

well i watched quite a number of movies this summer vacations..best one i had were The King's Speech,,,The social network,,,,Despicable me,,,pirates of carribean at stranger tides,,,,The kids are all right,,,Drag me to hell,,,Ready,,,,Centurion.....i know some of them are a bit old but i like Blue ray quality or dvd rip atleast so i wait for good prints to come out:) but they all are worth watching and excellent specially the king's speech....its awsome

Reaction score

Yeah I loved King's Speech! The A Team, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Ratatouille, How to Train Your Dragon, Source Code!

Reaction score

if u want some sad movies i'll recommend My sister keeper and Remember me....they both are touching and very sad