• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Movie Times. Best or Worst Movies!

Reaction score
Okay, some of which I've watched :D
Hotel Transylvania 8/10
Iron Clad 7/10
Silver Lining play book 7.5/10
Cloud Atlas 2/10 -.-
Due Date 7/10
Employee of the month (old but good) 8/10
King Arthur 8.5/10
Kingdom of Heaven 9/10
Batman Dark Knight 9/10
Batman Dark Knight Rises 9/10
Sherlock Holmes 9/10
Sherlock Holmes 2: Game of shadows 8/10
Identity 6/10
Unknown 8/10
The Dictator 9/10
Horrible Bosses 8/10
Broken City 7.5/10
Guilt Trip 7/10

Why did you hate cloud atlas?

Reaction score
Why did you hate cloud atlas?
It's a rather 'boring' movie. I expected some adventure, though the story line isn't so appealing, yet the incidents are a bit inspiring. However, altogether, the theme of the movie is not at all clear to the audience.

Reaction score
"Insidious"
Not new but I watched it recently :p
Insidious-UK-Poster.jpg

I watched insidious with friends. Didn't find it that scary; perhaps it was because we didn't pay much attention and laughed at the supposedly 'scary' scenes :p

Reaction score
I watched insidious with friends. Didn't find it that scary; perhaps it was because we didn't pay much attention and laughed at the supposedly 'scary' scenes :p
I didn't find it scary either :p
Actually, I don't find any horror movies scary :p

Reaction score
Good films: Confessions of a Shopaholic, Fashion, Titanic,Wake up Sid...
Worst films: Titanic 2, Bolly horror movies :sick:
Can any one of you suggest me a REAL scary movie?

Reaction score
It's a rather 'boring' movie. I expected some adventure, though the story line isn't so appealing, yet the incidents are a bit inspiring. However, altogether, the theme of the movie is not at all clear to the audience.
what gave the impression that this was going to be an adventure film? The themes and the re-incarnation storyline is not spoon fed to us but rather the audience has to do their part in finding out what explains this sequence, why does this happens, what were the intentions of the characters etc etc. It's a movie for those who use their intelligence, logic and thinking skills. One would make a mistake just thinking this would be a popcorn flick.

Reaction score
Good films: Confessions of a Shopaholic, Fashion, Titanic,Wake up Sid...
Worst films: Titanic 2, Bolly horror movies :sick:
Can any one of you suggest me a REAL scary movie?
well, really good horror films......... there is The Ring, the original Ringu, Kairo, 28 days later, i saw the devil(2010),Nosferatu( for those arthouse lovers WITH horror despite it being a silent film of 1922) aand many others that dont come to mind right now.

Reaction score
what gave the impression that this was going to be an adventure film? The themes and the re-incarnation storyline is not spoon fed to us but rather the audience has to do their part in finding out what explains this sequence, why does this happens, what were the intentions of the characters etc etc. It's a movie for those who use their intelligence, logic and thinking skills. One would make a mistake just thinking this would be a popcorn flick.
I think too much while studying therefore I watch movies to relax myself :p If I need to think while watching a movie, what's the use of it? :D Anyways, let's get back on topic.

and..... why 7.5/10 for silver linings playbook?
Actually because of promotion of American culture. :|
I can't really explain it here.

Reaction score
I think too much while studying therefore I watch movies to relax myself :p If I need to think while watching a movie, what's the use of it? :D Anyways, let's get back on topic.

Actually because of promotion of American culture. :|
I can't really explain it here.
well there are those films that really challenge the mind and make us think to appreciate its beauty. i really do hope you watch cloud atlas again but studies are studies. Anyway, i thought silver linings playbook was utterly brilliant. The acting, direction,script, story and plot just spot on. It is a unique Rom Com that directors and makers of that genre should learn from. Very authentic and very real and i can see how Pat's situation can apply to those suffering from bipolar disease. Jennifer Lawrence(The Hunger Games, Winter's Bone) was brilliant and deserved that oscar for best actress in a leading role with that performance. In fact everyone gave excellent performances including Chris Tucker's character. He was more subtle than his rush hour character yet i loved it even more here than Rush Hour 2 or 3. David O Russell ( The Fighter) really knows how to direct films and was snubbed for this film and instead the over-the-top, flat thriller 'Argo' won best picture and best writing for adapted screenplay. How did this promote american culture? Please answer this.

Reaction score
well, really good horror films......... there is The Ring, the original Ringu, Kairo, 28 days later, i saw the devil(2010),Nosferatu( for those arthouse lovers WITH horror despite it being a silent film of 1922) aand many others that dont come to mind right now.
Thank you, I'll check them for sure and will give you feedback whether i got scared or not :D (y)