• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Movie Times. Best or Worst Movies!

Reaction score
I recently watched the hobbit, i find it amazing(y) , strongly recommend it too!(although its a bit too long and there's still 2 parts of it coming out can't wait:D ) Plus im obsessed with Lord of the Rings.
And i want to watch Taken 2 because the trailer seemed really gud and i really like the first part and taken 2 is shot in istanbul where i've been to so i wanted to see how they show the city in it.

Reactions: Era
Reaction score
Still cant believe brave won the oscar -_-
Pirates! Band of misfits 9/10 <- the movie was freaking unpredictable. Must watch :D
Hobbit 9/10 (y)

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
Life of Pi - truly inspiring.

" I suppose, in the end, the whole of life becomes an act of letting go, but what always hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye. " - Pi

Reaction score
Life of Pi - truly inspiring.

" I suppose, in the end, the whole of life becomes an act of letting go, but what always hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye. " - Pi

Yeah it was great. And the shots were amazing. Glowing waves, those jumping fish and the ocean. Beautiful.