• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Movie Times. Best or Worst Movies!

Reaction score
One of the worst movies: The Invention of Lying. A bit too much exaggerated.
Not-soooo-bad-movies: Clash of the Titans, The Time Traveller' Wife.
Okay: Diary of a Wimpy kid.

Reaction score
Born of Hope: Do watch it, movie based on Lord of the rings.
Troy: A good fighting movie.
Time Machine: A movie that inspires me.

Reaction score
r u serious..... hunger games is 9/10 and pirates is 5/10
Maybe from your point of view. Hunger games was simply too stupid. I mean, poor people cannot afford slippers but can afford all sorts of new technology. And advanced people can easily project dogs and trees but not food for the poor. Great!
Pirates of the carrebean was awesome because of Johnny Depp and his awesomely funny character :D

Nibz

XPRS Moderator
Reaction score
The Amazing Spiderman - worth a watch, better than all the first 3 movies.

A Bronx Tale was just epic. 10 for me!

Madagascar 1,2,3 - just watched them (late, I know), but they were very good.

Reaction score
Maybe from your point of view. Hunger games was simply too stupid. I mean, poor people cannot afford slippers but can afford all sorts of new technology. And advanced people can easily project dogs and trees but not food for the poor. Great!
Pirates of the carrebean was awesome because of Johnny Depp and his awesomely funny character :D
lol ur soooooo funny.......ya ur rit but c'mon its just a movie........dont get so senti :p just enjoy it!!! :D .........even i love Johnny Depp .....funny guy.....but other parts of the movie r better i guess!!!!! :)