• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The (much needed) EM Thread.

Reaction score
I think tourism was the one nearest to the shore, then fishing and then oil. What do you think?
No tourism is diving...
if you go to singapore diving is main thing there so think its deep and oil is on shore and fish in middle...
what u say??

Reaction score
No tourism is diving...
if you go to singapore diving is main thing there so think its deep and oil is on shore and fish in middle...
what u say??
NO WAY!
nearest= toursim(swimming,water sports)
middle=fish( u cant find oil so close to the surface)

Reaction score
in tropical rainforest there are canopies but in taiga its not..........
in taiga trees have needle shaped leaves but tropical rainforest have broad leaves.............
i thnik so this is the ans..
u can also say tat the tress in tropical rainforests are evergreen unike the monsoon forests
(+ th comparision was not between taiga!)

Reaction score
Hey, im appearing for EM in october 2013. Any advice for an A star? what should i do other than john pallister and past papers multiple times? any advice?

Reaction score
guys feel free to ask for any notes
or help
hey i am appearing after 7 days and i find paper 2 of em really difficutl :/ help please please? i mean the questions related to questionnares, research surveys and all especially oct/nov 2012 Q2aii) please help. i mean how did you manage to solve these type of questions?
jazakallah