• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

the perfect titre......!!!!!

Reaction score
29.8 cm*3......those who got this are in dreamland,,,,others in HELL.....this calculation will lead to exact percentage of fe2+ in mohr salt

Reaction score
I got xactly 1.00 more than that...I did screw up but, it's error carry forward, doesn't matter you mite just lose a mark, prolly not even that =]

Reaction score
oh wow i got 27.3.. no man.. r u sure.. ?? which varient did u take?? i took 31 earlier bcoz i have to do English later!!

Reaction score
Islu_jf said:
oh wow i got 27.3.. no man.. r u sure.. ?? which varient did u take?? i took 31 earlier bcoz i have to do English later!!
u did 31???

Reaction score
hey about 75% of ppl in my lab session got a titre of 26.10 cm3....................it varies from lab to lab!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
filza94 said:
Topic To Stress On Biology Paper 22 AS
Gaseous exchange
Infectious diseases
Immunity
Transport: In plants- all the pathways in the cell (apoplast n symplast)
in humans- cardiac cycle, pressure graph, etc...
Nitrogen cycle

Itx surely cuming as my Biology Teacher predicted them every year she does n it cumss last year 4 my O level also she predict so i got A* n dat all camee now she precdicted for AS Paper 33 so evryone study all topics anyway so focusing on these shouldn't make u forget the others!!!!

i'll tell the moderator to sue you, don't just irritate people by posting everywhere you like you. READ the topic and then POST in it !!

Reaction score
m sorrrrrrieee i wont do it i was jux helping u all no no dont do itt..........:)

Reaction score
ya she's irritating everyone!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: =@ =@ =@ =@ =@

Reaction score
i got 29.8..................yea.................alhamdulillah parctical went awsum...............

Reaction score
zahraahmed, the accurate titre value can not vary from lab to lab by just over 12%. The accurate titre must be 29.8 cm^3 +/- 0.02 cm^3.