• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Post you grades thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
561956_3008400508605_137851795_n.jpg

Reaction score
AS Level:
subject: expected achieved
chemistry: A A
biology: A A
physics: A A
maths: D B (i nevr xpectd a B(79), Allah ur sooo Great)

Reaction score
wow dats AMAZING!!!!!
reallly i cant beleve my eyes!!!
u did sooo much of subjcts..
ur GREAT..

I cant either. I had really bad grades in A-levels in 2011 because I always used to go give exams without studying for more than 2 days. Used to waste my time with friends, playing football, using the Internet, partying, even got a part time job because of how much money I was spending on all this rubbish. This of course did not work in A-levels when I got the bad result which brought me back down to earth. It resulted in a gap year in which I left all my bad habits and for once studied.

Now I know never to make this mistake again. I just want to succeed. Please don't make the same mistakes I did. Nothing is more important than making something of yourself even though it is the last thing you want to think about.

Reaction score
Woahh!!! Congrats man! Well done!
You've written sooo much subjects, at my school we aren't allowed to write more than 4 subjects

British Council were not letting me give so many subjects either and I had to work very hard to persuade them. Though if you are in a school then you can take as many subjects as you like. Your teachers were probably trying to limit you to 4 subjects so that you would get good grades in them all. Most Universities only require 3 good grades in A-levels while Honours like ACCA only require 2 grades in A-levels + 5 in O-levels.

Reaction score
I cant either. I had really bad grades in A-levels in 2011 because I always used to go give exams without studying for more than 2 days. Used to waste my time with friends, playing football, using the Internet, partying, even got a part time job because of how much money I was spending on all this rubbish. This of course did not work in A-levels when I got the bad result which brought me back down to earth. It resulted in a gap year in which I left all my bad habits and for once studied.

Now I know never to make this mistake again. I just want to succeed. Please don't make the same mistakes I did. Nothing is more important than making something of yourself even though it is the last thing you want to think about.
Mashallah u learned alot from ur mistake dats a good thing u did.. i hope u get scholarships frm a v.xcellent universities...

Reaction score
British Council were not letting me give so many subjects either and I had to work very hard to persuade them. Though if you are in a school then you can take as many subjects as you like. Your teachers were probably trying to limit you to 4 subjects so that you would get good grades in them all. Most Universities only require 3 good grades in A-levels while Honours like ACCA only require 2 grades in A-levels + 5 in O-levels.

Why did you take so many subjects though?

Status
Not open for further replies.