• We need your support!

We are currently struggling to cover the operational costs of Xtremepapers, as a result we might have to shut this website down. Please donate if we have helped you and help make a difference in other students' lives!
    Click here to Donate Now (View Announcement)

The Prophet P.B.U.H

Reaction score
Subhanallah,,, they couldnt find anything wrong in our religion, our book, beloved sunnah so they try too dis-respect and insult our beloved Prophet (P.B.U.H).
This isnt the first insult nor will it be the last, but non-muslims in general always try to find a way to insult Muslims. Whether or not we defend al mustafa salalaho aleyhe wa salam..he is always in our hearts, always mentioned by us every day in the 5 prayers, in al Azan and when pronouncing al shihada. That's how haters hate on islam..not by proof or evidence but by insulting our beloved prophet (P.B.U.H)

Reaction score
Subhanallah,,, they couldnt find anything wrong in our religion, our book, beloved sunnah so they try too dis-respect and insult our beloved Prophet (P.B.U.H).
This isnt the first insult nor will it be the last, but non-muslims in general always try to find a way to insult Muslims. Whether or not we defend al mustafa salalaho aleyhe wa salam..he is always in our hearts, always mentioned by us every day in the 5 prayers, in al Azan and when pronouncing al shihada. That's how haters hate on islam..not by proof or evidence but by insulting our beloved prophet (P.B.U.H)
Yeah I know Bro :(
2 days before One Islamic Page on Facebook hacked by a non- Muslim and He posted a Really Embarrassing Picture.

By the way please Increase Ur text and make it white colored font.I cant read it properly

Reaction score
Have u guys seen the mass protests? Everyone is now calling out for action against this digusting act! Oh Allah please grant the muslims success in establishing a proper islamic state which will account for this act of the disbelievers. Ameen

Reaction score
i know, an insult to our religion,islam, literally breaks my heart..........as a Muslim,i respect any religion and its not right for non-muslims to hate and gossip about us so badly, they should respect our religion and be kind to us as we are to them and i never heard of any muslim gossiping badly about other religions, if such nnon-muslims werent brainwashed by the media and such people then they would realize that our religion is beautiful and will soon have a heart of gold to convert ( reasons why they convert to islam)

Such non-muslims gossip about islam, (i heard before) they believe as "Islam" to be people who bomb other countries, :cry: :cry: but we arent like that

one time, i was with my neighbor, a 10 year old girl, she is christian and we were talking and she asked me what is my religion and i replied that "I am Muslim"
and her face seemed to be so shocked and she suddenly said " Well im christian and my religion believes in God"
it was like she was telling me that My religion doesnt believe in Allah and i got a little mad because she said that in a harsh way but she is only a child so i held my anger
she thought that Muslims are people who bomb countries, because if you remember Osama bin Laden, who is a Muslim has bombed the national tading center in new york a few years ago

and she is right he did bomb the towers, but i told her that one Muslim doesnt represent the entire population of Muslims except for the Holy Prophets, i then told her the emphasis of our religion and then said :

La Illah ha Ill La Lah Mohammad Ra Rusul Allah
there is no other God but Allah and prophet Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah

she came into a suddden shock, and apologized , i forgave her because she is only a child and not old enough to realize that Muslims arent bad at all and just because years ago, a "muslim" has been a terrorist to many countries doesnt show the true beauty of islam, and i am not the one to say if he iis a good muslim or not but i know that A MUSLIM WOULD NEVEER WANT TO CAUSE HARM TO OTHER SOCITIES the media has brought gossip and such due to this terrorsim that they think that Muslims are bad, which brought me to tears and i wish that the media will see the true beauty of iislam and end such awful and untrue lies about our Prophets :( they have no evidence that their theory is correct, and surely Allah will deal with them and end their lies to stop bringing us Muslims to tears

Reaction score
I have just joined and I hope I will learn a lot of new information here.
I admire the valuable information you offered in your article. Excellent submission very good post.Keep posting thumbs up.

Reaction score
Let the people judge us the way they want to, hate us the way it pleases them, state false lies bout Islam, because in the end, they'll be judged by Allah!

Reaction score
who is Muhammad that is followed by more than
one billion Muslims? Is he a venerable scientist? Is he a popular prince? Is he a sophisticated Prime Minister ? Is he a fair king? The answer is No He is greater than all of those He is the Messenger of Allah Muhammad received the message from Allah 1400
years ago to call all mankind to follow the true
path, no matter where or when; no matter if white
or black, his message is for all. His message is the last and the lasting one, no

messenger will come after him, he is the last
Messenger. Who is Muhammad? Is he a terrorist, as said by the Western media, or is
he the brave warrior who won most of his battles
against the enemies of Islam, or is he the genius
who resolved all cases and troubles between the
tribes. He is the one who protected our Rights. He protected men's, women's and children rights He protected the relations between neighbors He established the relationship between Muslims
and Non-Muslims . He organized the relationship between the
members of the family showing the duties
towards the parents He prevented injustice and called for justice, love,
togetherness and cooperation for the best. He called for helping the needy, visiting the
patients, love and exchanging advises between
people. He prohibited bad manners such as steeling, lying,
and murdering . He is the one who changed our lives and manners
to the best . A Muslim doesn't steal A Muslim doesn't lie A Muslim doesn't drink alcohol. A Muslim doesn't commit adultery A Muslim doesn't cheat A Muslim doesn't kill innocent people A Muslim doesn't harm his neighbors A Muslim obeys his parents and helps them A Muslim is kind to young and elderly people, to
women and to weak people. A Muslim doesn't torture humans or even animals A Muslim loves his wife and takes care of his
children and show mercy towards them until the
last day of his life. A Muslim's relationship towards his children never
stops even when they become adults He is Muhammad (PBUH) Did you know why all Muslims love Muhammad
(PBUH)? Did you know what does Muhammad mean for
Muslims? Every Muslim loves Muhammad (peace be upon
him) more than himself and more than everything
in his life. Before judging a person be neutral and: 1-Listen to this person, and follow his doings. 2-Compare his ideas and teachings with what is
acceptable to the mind and heart. 3-If you think that his thoughts are right, compare
them with his doings; is he applying his teachings? 4-If he is applying his teachings and sayings, so he
is for sure right and one must believe him. At the end you will get a clear answer for all
confusing questions and you will know for sure : who Muhammad really is
Please share.

Reaction score
i know, an insult to our religion,islam, literally breaks my heart..........as a Muslim,i respect any religion and its not right for non-muslims to hate and gossip about us so badly, they should respect our religion and be kind to us as we are to them and i never heard of any muslim gossiping badly about other religions, if such nnon-muslims werent brainwashed by the media and such people then they would realize that our religion is beautiful and will soon have a heart of gold to convert ( reasons why they convert to islam)

Such non-muslims gossip about islam, (i heard before) they believe as "Islam" to be people who bomb other countries, :cry: :cry: but we arent like that

one time, i was with my neighbor, a 10 year old girl, she is christian and we were talking and she asked me what is my religion and i replied that "I am Muslim"
and her face seemed to be so shocked and she suddenly said " Well im christian and my religion believes in God"
it was like she was telling me that My religion doesnt believe in Allah and i got a little mad because she said that in a harsh way but she is only a child so i held my anger
she thought that Muslims are people who bomb countries, because if you remember Osama bin Laden, who is a Muslim has bombed the national tading center in new york a few years ago

and she is right he did bomb the towers, but i told her that one Muslim doesnt represent the entire population of Muslims except for the Holy Prophets, i then told her the emphasis of our religion and then said :

La Illah ha Ill La Lah Mohammad Ra Rusul Allah
there is no other God but Allah and prophet Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah

she came into a suddden shock, and apologized , i forgave her because she is only a child and not old enough to realize that Muslims arent bad at all and just because years ago, a "muslim" has been a terrorist to many countries doesnt show the true beauty of islam, and i am not the one to say if he iis a good muslim or not but i know that A MUSLIM WOULD NEVEER WANT TO CAUSE HARM TO OTHER SOCITIES the media has brought gossip and such due to this terrorsim that they think that Muslims are bad, which brought me to tears and i wish that the media will see the true beauty of iislam and end such awful and untrue lies about our Prophets :( they have no evidence that their theory is correct, and surely Allah will deal with them and end their lies to stop bringing us Muslims to tears

People are soooo bloody arrogant and ignorant UGH!!!

Reaction score
"We once had, a teacher.. a teacher of teachers.. he changed the world for the better, and made us better creatures, O Allahwe have ashamed ourselves, we have ashamed form Al Mua'llim, surely we've wronged ourselves, what will we say infront of him? Mua'llim?
He was Muhammad Sallallahu alyhi wassalam. Muhammad MERCY UPON MANKIND, Teacher of all Mankind"